Questions// Gohan x Reader

Hey! Sam here. I really wanted to do a Gohan x Reader. I just love him!!! I hope you like it!!
.

.

.

.

"Hey, Gohan? If you never met me, who do you see yourself dating?" You asked, randomly as the question popped into your head. Your head rested on his lap, your eyes scanned your phone as you looked through your Wattpad news feed.

"Uhh, I don't know maybe... Videl??" Gohan tilted his head, and smiled deviously. You didn't bothee looking at his face, but if you had, you'd see the playfulness in his eyes, and know he was only trying to get you pissed.

"VIDEL???" You screamed, lifting your head from his lap. You stared him in the face, pure seriousness taking it over. He knew you hated  Videl. So much, someone would call it a burning passion of yours to have her head on a plate.

Just then, Gohan burst into laughter, and tried to speak, but failed, instead he just looked like a 5 year old hearing a really bad joke. His laughter annoyed you, as you took the matter very seriously.

"Y/N!!!! I know you don't like Videl, that's why I said her, I wanted to see your reaction.... Honestly I thought it would be much much worse!!" Gohan told you, in between laughs. His hand clutched to his stomach while his nose scrunched up feom laughing so hard. You couldn't deny that he looked adorable, even if he pissed you off.

"Gohan, you little shit!!" You growled, and threw a few punches at his chest. They obviously didn't phase him, as Saiyans were made to withstand much, much worse. Your weak punches were like throwing plastic bottle caps at someone's chest, except bottle caps hurt more.

"Hahahah Y/N You're so cute, you know that? I wouldn't want anyone but you, okay?" Gohan looked you in your eyes, which melted your heart. However, you knew he was trying to get back on your good side, whilw you couldn't physically hurt him, you could however, make him suffer, in many ways. Which preciselyis why Chi Chi likes you, She knows you can put the half Saiyan in his place.

"Ugh, Gohan, why are you so lovey-dovey, or whatever they call it?" You groaned, annoyed by his words. You hated "lovey dovey," but you were stuck with the definition of it, so you could tolerate it.

"I dunno, but I'm hungry..." He muttered, looking you in your eyes, as he waited for an answer. You agreed to make him lunch, rolling your eyes unconsiously, knowing that's exactly what he wanted. Gohan got up and lifted you up, half swinging you around the couch.

"How did I end up with the best girl in the world?" Gohan said before putting you down, placing a kiss on your head. Gohan was just relieved you didn't yell at him too badly.

"You're just saying that because I cook for you." You shook your head, and chuckled. You found yourself in a good mood once more. The dork had a weird effect on you. He wasn't someone you could stay mad at, no matter how hard you tried.

"No!! Y/N!! It's not like that! Well, maybe a little, but I do think that your amazing." Gohan backtracked, and kissed your cheek.

"Really? I really think it's just for the food." You crossed your arms playfully, and faced in the opposite direction. You felt like being dramatic, nownwas the perfect time.

"Y/N!! Don't be like that!!" Gohan whined, actually sounding upset. You turned around to make sure he wasn't feeling too guilty, even though he deserved to feel worse after the cruel joke he played on you.

"I'm not-"

You interrupted by a loud growling noise.

"I guess my stomach has other plans!!" Gohan laughed sheepishly, and scratched the back of his neck.

"Ugh, I'll make your food now." You groaned, and walked to the kitchen, and began cooking.
.

.

.

.

.

So that happened.....

Yeah, sorry, but I suck at this stuff... I guess I should stop right about now, maybe... Please tell me what you think.

Thanks. ❤