How cute// Tien X Reader

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N's eyes narrowed as she stomped to her boyfriend, fuming. She stopped abruptly, standing before the man who caused her so much anger in such a short time.

Of course he didn't take her seriously. Even if her eyes had a look that any person would run away from, she was still Y/N and still a dorky dork.

She sneered at him, lifting up an empty bag. "YoU ATE THe laST OF thE FRosTEd ANImaL CRaCKeRs!!" She screeched, in her anger she punched his right cheek. His face stayed in the direction that her fist turned him to, not because the punch hurt, but because he was smiling.

Slowly but with a calm look, he faced her, shaking his head. His muscular body was leaned against the counter as his lips curled ever-so-slightly, making a smile.

"I didn't eat the last of them."

She shoved the bag in his face, showing him that the bag was indeed empty. Y/N frowned, anger consuming her face. She was seeing red, the crackers were important to her and he ate the last of them. More importantly, he didn't care about his crime.

"There's still one more."

Tien's pale hand raised, revealing a pink elephant cracker. Her face lit up with hope, but dropped once she saw it land in his mouth.

"Now I did."

Smack!

Y/N no longer had control over her body as her hand made contact with his irritatingly attractive face. He didn't seem phased as he'd felt much more intense pain while training.

"WHYYY???!!"

She cried out dramatically, obviously frustrated with him. She wiped a fake tear before putting up an angry face once more.

He smiled warmly at the female. "You're so precious and so cute and cuddly." His finger "booped" her nose, sending her into a frenzy.

"I Am nOT PREciOUs anD CUddLY! I AM DaNGeRous AnD pISSed oFf rigHT NOW."

He patted her head. "How cute."

She growled pathetically, grabbing the closest thing to her. Unfortunately it was a bag of cheeto puffs. She glared at her boyfriend.

"I'll show you cute!" She was going to prove just how dangerous she was by demonstrating her "raw power" to the male. Her hands clasped each end of the top of the bag, pulling on it with everything she had.

No prevale.

She growled, trying her hardest to open the bag. Y/N's acts made Tien 'Aw' silently making her narrow her eyes at him once more.

"I could use some help."

He opened the bag for her before returning it to her, curious as to what she'd do next. She grabbed a handful, threw it on the ground and started stomping.

"You see this? I'm killing puffs." She grinned, forgetting she was supposed to look "menacing." He looked unimpressed.

"Wow. Much horror. So dangerous." Tien spoke in almost a monotone voice as he clapped slowly.

Y/N nodded, crossing her arms. "I'm full of anger and darkness. I feed on the happiness of others. Much like a dement-- never mind. I'm so evil though. Fear Darth Y/N."

Tien snorted. "You sleep with a charmander plushie."

She raised her finger up in protest. "HE's My SEConD In ComANd!!"

He rolled his eyes, kissing her forehead. "You're still cute."

She pouted before glaring at him one more. "I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MAD AT YOUUU!" She screeched, grabbing a handful of cheetos and throwing them at him. He chuckled, throwing some back at her.

"YOU'RE REALLY CUTE! "

"YOU'RE A STUPID HEAD!!"

Tien laughed at her poor excuse for a comeback before throwing the first slice of bread that comes in the loaf at Y/N. She screeched in fake horror, jumping back dramatically. Her head made contact with the wall as she turned around, trying to escape.

She whined, lying on the floor until Tien gave in, helping her. He lifted her up bridal style, playfully throwing her on the couch.

"I hope you know that I'll still defeat you with my army of angry plushies."

"I'm sure you will."

I'm sorry. This is too cute. I actually squealed at this I think. I know this is my first fluffy and happy one shot in a while. I've just been feeling..... angsty. Idk.

Also, should I publish a diary type of book? I mean, I've been thinking about it, I even had a cover done. But I know nobody reads any of my books but this one. Even then it's still borderline abandoned. Maybe I shouldn't. Also, if you guys could check out my art book that would be awesome. I know the drawings suck in the beginning, but they get better. I promise. XD

ENough of my babbling, here are the requests that are a bit more difficult than I thought they would be, but I haven't forgotten about.

•17 X Reader

•Bardock X Daughter! Reader

•Frieza X Low class icejin! Reader

•Yamcha X Reader

•Turles X Reader

•Raditz X Reader

•Trunks X Stubborn Saiyan! Reader

I think that's all of them? I PROMISE YOU GUYS I AM TRYING. I just don't have all that much inspiration! You know what they say, comments give a girl inspiration~! XD Nobody says that.

I should probably end this chapter before it becomes uncomfortably long.