Under The Mistletoe// Trunks X Reader

I'm sorreh ahead of time. XD I only did a Christmas one shot for Trunks. 😭😭

Mainly because of my writer's block. But, I did want  to give you guys something, so here you are!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You smiled at everyone cheerfully, smiling at everyone else's smile, yoy smiled at the happy environment everyone was in. You didn't particularly care that the reason that most of the people were happy were because Yamcha had snuck them alcoholic eggnog behind Chi Chi's back. You didn't care that Bulma was feeling depressed about all of the ugly sweaters. Even if she was wearing one herself, apparently they're "trending." Your grin grew wider as he caught a glimpse of Trunks, he and Goten were sitting by the tree, every so often squeazing their gifts when the adults weren't looking. They were acting like children, most likely because they'd almost always spent Christmas together, so it was practically a tradition.

You sat back watching everyone with a grin. You were a Christmas person, and you couldn't deny it, there was something about the kids running around in their happy moods, something about the tree, the lights, the good feeling made you feel incredibly happy, happier than you usually feel. You'd even helped Chi Chi and Bulma decorate. You still couldn't get over how happy he was today, maybe the eggnog you drank had something to do with it.

Your grin grew wider when Chi Chi shooed Trunks and Goten away fron the tree, the two of them scurrying away with red faces. You couldn't help but notice how adorable Trunks looked while blushing. You'd never actually seen the male blush before.

You got up to get some more eggnog, pouring yourself some more of the thick white drink. You grinned at your cheesy worded mug, walking to the door frame between the kitchen and the living room. You leaned against the frame, watching everyone. You figured you'd get views of both the kitchen and the living room.

Trunks walked over to you, standing in front of you with a charming grin on his face. You smiled back, mentally making a comment about how handsome Trunks looks.

"Thanks." He muttered, winking at you, resulting in you blushing madly. Apparently you mumbled it instead of thinking it. You kicked you heels in an embarrassed manner, meanwhile Trunks laughing at you. He could hear Goten's laughs from the living room. The couple subconsciously turned to the brunette, a laugh escaping your mouth as you saw him right next to Pan watching Home Alone.

The two of you looked back at each other to continue your conversation. Trunks felt an overwhelming amount of joy whilst flirting with the you, the two of you hadn't really interacted much in the holiday season, mostly due to the fact that you were both incredibly nervous about getting each other gifts, much less gifting everyone else. It'd been weeks since he'd felt your somewhat smooth lips on his own, he'd yearned for the feeling, but decided against any actions towards you in public, as it'd probably embarrass the both of you.

Trunks could see Goten rushing by him with mistletoe in her hands, he ignored it, due to the fact that he figured he was probably trying to find a way to kiss a random Capsule Corp employee with an excuse. Trunks cringed at the idea of Goten trying to steal a kiss from someone in such a pathetic way. You gave him a questioning look, you'd commented on how it was their first Christmas together as a couple, and Trunks cringed in response.

Crap.

Tunks waved his hands in front of his face frantically explaining that he was thinking about something. Particularly how Goten was probably going to trick a poor girl to kiss him. You cringed as well, nodding with an understanding look on his face.

The couple was interrupted by Goten clearing his throat loudly. You turned your head to him, only giving him half of your attention though. HE smirked at the pair, his finger pointing up at the doorframe. Your eyes followed her finger while Trunks' whole head turned upward, their eyes meeting mistletoe. Your face grew red, he attempted to dismiss yourself and turned around, meeting a familiar pair of blue eyes. Your glare didn't intimidate the young saiyan princess as you hoped it would, instead she stayed put, knowing you would never dare do anything to the small child.

You gave a defeated sigh, looking at the floor, refusing eye contact frm anyone. Bulla grinned at his defeated stance. "You know what mistletoe means, kids." Goten announced, tapping his foot happily. Trunks growled at the male, but Goten flicked the his forehead, catching him off guard. You flinched, and tried leaving again, only to fail.

"C'mon~ Kiss already... Unless.... You're embarassed to be a couple!" Bulla gasped, stepping back dramatically. Trunks' eyes rolled, while you gave her a look of disbelief. He muttered an almost curse word at the ground, but they knew it was directed to the two idiots. 

"Prove you're not embarrassed of each other." Goten teased, punching Trunks' arm. Trunks scoffed, he growled at her, saying something about not needing to prove anything to anyone, Bulla fired back wih another comment, backing Goten's argument. The three bickered, you however, were too flustered to do anything.

Trunks noticed, obviously taking a swallow of his pride. He leaned in to the you, his head and body leaning down to meet your lips. You kissed back, grinning as Trunks lightly pushed you against the wall. Your lips moved in sync with each other, this being their first kiss in weeks. You could almost see the shock on the pair's faces, their mouths stood agape, it was almost as if their jaws hit the ground. Trunks coughed awkwardly, pulling away from his girlfriend, who was still trying to process what was going on. You kept his eyes closed a few more seconds, attempting to regain air fron the breathtaking kiss you'd just taken part in.

The two nodded at the two of yoh, almost as if they didn't know what else to do, which pleased Trunks, He smirked as the two walked away in shock, his gaze meeting yours once again.

"You know, we're still under the mistletoe."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Pretty weird, I know, but I originally wrote this a while back for a yaoi couple, so it may be a bit off. XD I wanted to publish it because I'm a bit proud of it. Bulla pushing the couple together doesn't really make any sense, unless you think of her like Bonnie from Pkmn X & Y, who wants a girl that'll take care of her brother. Let's just say that Bulla and Goten are yours and Trunks' biggest shippers.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this.

Merry Christmas you guys!!