Take my hand// Gohan X Reader

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You groaned, rubbing your arms. It was currently Thirty Si  degrees outside and Gohan dragged you out for dinner, claiming that it was important. You uncomfortably tried pulling down the skirt of your very expensive red velvet dress. It didn't take long for your hands to go back to aiding your arms. He chuckled lightly at you, being cold himself, but didn't want to show it and give you the satisfaction.

"I told you to wear a jacket."

You stopped abruptly, pouting. your hands ushered to your dress in a frustrated fashion. "Does it look like a jacket would go along with this dress?"

He shook his head looking down. Of course you'd choose fashion over comfort today of all days. Surely you'd be complaining until the two of you got indoors.

Their destination was a bit cheesy, he wanted to take you back to the first place you guys met. He was planning something quite large, and today was the only day it would work.

"I'm coooold~!!" You whined, stomping in your black high heels. He simply laughed and continued walking, ushering you to follow him.

Deep down he was a bit discouraged, as he saw how incredibly uncomfortable you were. Although he didn't act of how he felt due to the little voice in his head chanting;

"The Great Saiyaman never gives up!"

Quite frankly it was his only source of motivation.

He walked into the park entrance,  remembering when they'd first met each other. When you saw this, you simply groaned and stopped in your tracks.

"I thought we were going out to eat?"

He turned around with a cheeky smirk on his face. "Did I say that? Sorry dearie, that's not what we're doing tonight. Onward!" He marched enthusiastically, as you followed whilst dragging your tired feet. The only reason you continued was because you found the dork's enthusiasm absolutely adorable.

He walked you up to a bench, the same one the two of you bumped into each other in front of. Literally.

You groaned sitting down. He smiled, proud of himself. Just as you'd finally lost all patience with him, he'd surprise you. Unfortunately, he may have gotten you too annoyed.

"Take my hand."

"Why?"

"Just take my damn hand!"

"Maybe I don't want to!"

"Take my hand!"

"WHY?!"

"Because I'm trying to ask you to marry me, that's why."

Yoy paused in shock, he did the same. He blurted it out accidentally, apparently you weren't the only one who was annoyed. You let out a nervous giggle as you frantically apologized.

He coughed awkwardly, pulling out a ring from his back pocket. He looked down, taking a deep breath before looking at his girlfriend. You were trying to act surprised, he loved your stupid sarcasm. You made an over-the-top surprised face, covering your mouth.

"So... Will you marry me?"

You let out a small side grin as you nodded casually.

"As long as I get to be the wife?"

He chuckled, kissing your cheek. You giggled, jumping up.  You wrapped her legs around his waist, kissing his cheek repeatedly. As you kissed his cheek, you whispered in his ear.

"I'm still cold and hungry."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WElp. Somebody stop me please. I shouldn't be writing these anymore. I suck. Lmao. Seriously though, should I even continue? xD Nobody reads my one shots anymore, right? Can anyone answer that auestion?

Probably not.

WHoever reads this, I hope you enjoyed this little one shot.

Oh, By the way, who is the next person I should write a one shot about?

I know for a fact I need to do more Goku. Turles is on the way, who else should I do?