Mr. Fluffykins// Teen Goten X Reader

"GOTEN!!! NOO!!" You screamed/whined, as Goten your Best Friend threatened to drop your favorite stuffed animal since childhood off of a building and into the busy street below.

"Y/N!!! Mr. Fluffykins wants to tell you that he'll miss you." Goten teased you and laughed at your expression. Then he started making it jump around in the air where he was.

"Goten!! Stop!! Give him to me!!" You screamed, done with his childish games. You stomped lightly in place in anticipation as he laughed, practically playing with the stuffed toy.

"I knew it was a bad idea coming here with him today" You thought to yourself, watching that idiot tease you.

"Woooops!!" Goten cried out, and dropped the toy right before your eyes. You watched it fall down almost in the street, until Goten teleported last minute and caught it before total destruction.

He landed beside you, tossing you the toy and laughed. You hugged the toy quickly, then stuffed it in your purse/bag and slapped Goten. He let out an "Owww." While holding his cheek and you growled slightly at him. "Now get me off of this roof" you ordered, and smiled as he obeyed your command.

"Why do you have to be so serious Y/N?" Goten pouted, walking down the sidewalk of the city with you. You playfully punched his arm. "I'm not serious, I'm just serious about the things I care about." You replied, and reffered to the stuffed animal in your purse/bag at the moment.

"Just like I'm serious about you. I care about you." You continued, and instantly regretted it, hoping he didn't take it any other way than in a friendly way.

"Yeah? Well.. I care.. about you too." He replied with a little bitterness in his voice but you decided to ignore it. You just wanted to enjoy the afternoon with your best friend in the whole world.

Suddenly he stopped and you continued walking a few steps, and after realizing he wasn't beside you, you quickly turned around and rushed to his side, with a slight feeling of embarrassment that showed on your face, as your S/C turned a light crimson.

"You good?" You simply asked, and ignored the feeling of your cheeks that were still heating up.

"In which way do you care about me?" He spoke bluntly, unlike he usually does. Though his cheeks are almost as red as yours. You hesitated to take in his question, but let the words sink deep, as you tried answering the question for yourself.

"I.." You started, trying to find the words to say. You didn't want to think of it at all, you just wanted to keep it friendly, so nobody got hurt, even though you do love Goten, you still had doubts about how he felt about you.

"What about you?" You asked, as if you had already answered his question, you wanted it to remain unanswered until he spoke his feelings, what if he feels the same, and just wants to hear it from you? He's unreadable, you couldn't tell how he was feeling at the moment, you would usually tell by his eyes, but they're glued to the ground right now.

"Umm.. I..I think... I..." Goten mumbled, trailing off to nowhere, not answering either.

It's nuts, he was just teasing you minutes ago, and now the both of you are trying to figure out your feelings for each other in the middle of a big city, standing on a sidewalk.

He stood there kicking the ground like a shy kid that's getting yelled at by his mother. He looked as if he was trying to make sense of it all as well, or that he was regretting bringing this conversation upon the both of you. Either way, he was being adorable without trying.

"Goten?" You spoke up, hoping to get somewhere with him. You bit your lip when he looked up, with his dark eyes piercing at you, waiting for any words to come out of your mouth.

Any. Words.

"Goten, I.. I think I love you" you blurted out, feeling your heart race faster than it ever has. You shook your head slightly when he didn't respond, even though you were looking at the ground, you didn't really want a reaction.

If you had been looking at him, you would see the biggest smile on his face. And happiness in those orbs of his. He truly looked happy.

"Y/N?"

You looked up.

And he kissed you

In the back of your head, you were picturing something bad to happen, for him to reject you, or for his mother to come out of nowhere and drag him away, or hit you with that darned frying pan. Either way, it would have been terrifying.

This was the best thing that could happen to you.

As soon as you guys pulled away, he blushed, and you blushed harder. "I think that sums everything up.." He mumbled, being the cute guy you fell for.

"Yeah.." You replied, only to kiss him again.

"WHOAA. ARE YOU TRYING TO SWALLOW EACH OTHER??!!" The two of you heard, followed by familiar laughter. You covered your face in embarrassment, and Goten tried beating the shit out of Trunks, who was running from the slightly shorter boy.

You laughed at the two idiots, as Goten ran after him, feeling quite embarrassed because of the way Trunks made it sound. 

After a while, the two settled down, and Trunks offered to take you home, with a slight smirk on his face, and Goten sighed, flying off solo.

"You guys are dating now or something?" Trunks asked, as you two neared your home. You blushed, certainly not used to it. "I guess you can say that"

"Well that means that I owe Gohan money" He replied, chuckling. You shook your head, and laughed with him for some odd reason. You guys eventually made it to your doorstep, and when you were about to walk inside of your house, He waved, and for some reason, you looked, and waved back.

"Bye!"

"Bye, and take care of Goten."

With that, he was off.

.

.

.

.

Okay!! So I updated after a few years!! XD I'm thinking of making updates every week or so. I hope you guys enjoyed this one shot. Don't forget to give feedback!! It means a lot!!

Thanks.❤