I HAVE NEWS

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay people, because you all have been super loyal to me, and stayed with me throughout my many Hiatuses. I've decided to reward all of you. (sort of)

Okay, so after this next Trunks one shot, (which will come out in the next few days) there will not be anymore updates.

Until October 31, 2017. I'm currently working on a few one shots for the following:

Gohan  

Trunks (did you expect any less?) 

Vegeta

Goku

Tien (you're welcome tien-cha)

Krillin

Beerus

Goten

I have ideas for all of their couples costumes with the reader. (Yes, the greatest warriors will be wearing couple's costumes. You're welcome.)

If you have any ideas for characters, I WILL TRY. THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'LL BE ABLE TO DO IT. I mean, look at the freaking characters I'm working on now.

I have finished Gohan, Vegeta, and Beerus. While that does mean I have less characters to do, it doesn't mean I will be able to do everyone's request. I don't want to be overwhelmed. Also, I would like to give a shoutout to my proof reader GotenTheBirdy (My real life sister) because she gives me honest reviews, and helps me to do better one shots for you guys. Even though you can't write for crap, you have fairly good ideas on how to make the one shots better.

I think that's all. Bye?

 Bye?

-Sam