Sick// Goku X Reader

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Your eyes opened slowly, with much difficulty. Your eyelids felt extremely heavy. You laid your head back down after tugging the curtains a bit, making the room darker. The fact that you were sick meant that you could sleep in how long you wanted without any judgement, in fact people would tell you to rest. Your chest rose peacefully and fell with a breath, a horrible smell reaching your nose.  Your eyes flew open and you sat up, instinct taking over her actions. To be honest you were surprised you could even smell anything. Instinctively, your smooth hand pat the bed where Goku sleeps, only to feel cold emptiness. Your heart began racing as the smell of burnt something made you feel uneasy.

You stepped out of bed, forgetting to put on your chibi Yuri Katsuki slippers. Your barefoot feet made little noise on the hardwood floor. You stayed silent and low in case of any smoke. Your eyebrow raised as the kitchen seemed relatively fine apart from the huge mess all over, the smell still lingering. Your face scrunched up at the egg yolks, flour, strawberries, blueberries, boxes.. pretty much all of your's and Goku's food scattered throughout the kitchen. You stepped forward before jumping back in an instant. You could feel sharp pain on the bottom of your foot.

You looked underneath your foot to see a thin stream of blood and an egg shell stuck inside the flesh. Your recently manicured fingers plucked it out, throwing it in the trash. You walked to the sink to wash your hands, much to your horror, the sink was filled with dirty dishes. The faucet started at your touch, you began washing your hands. You shook your head, mentally noting to clean the dishes later.

The front door creaked in, followed by a startled yelp from a certain someone who was in a lot of trouble. You glared at your boyfriend. "What is all of this?" His nervous laugh made you feel powerful, knowing he was very much intimidated by you when you get angry, even if he is the strongest fighter in the universe. Goku handed you a hot chocolate, knowing you don't care for coffee.

"I see you're awake?"

You rolled your eyes. "I get to spend my one sick day cleaning, great. Thank you Goku." You sighed, frustrated with the saiyan. He shook his head frantically, "No No, I'll clean all of this, you relax." Before he could say anything else, you stopped him, placing a finger on his lips.

"What's that burnt smell?"

He jumped like a cartoon character, running towards the oven. He opened it, revealing black smoke. A high pitched scream echoed throughout the room. You glared at Goku, telling him to quit screaming. He nodded, pulling out a baking pan. The pan was smoking,

You sighed, looking down. Your eyes stayed shut as you heard the hissing from the burnt pan. When your eyes finally did open, you caught a glinpse of the burnt food. You shook your head.

"What is this, a ham and cheese cassarole?"

He nodded, somewhat proud of his creation. Why he was proud, you'd never understand.

You decided to look around at the rest of mess he made, however, you instantly regretted your decision. Mentally, you made a game to see if you could guess what he tried making.

"Beef and Broccoli?" You guessed, poking a large bowl of food. He shook his head shamefully. "Spaghetti and meatballs." You frowned, shaking your head. You looked at the next plate of food.

"Cup Ramen? How did you burn Cup Ramen?" You lifted up a now brown disposable cup. The noodles were still mostly raw and the vegetables were still shrunk up and wrinkly. He looked down, kicking his feet. "I didn't put enough water."

"Panca-- I don't even like pancakes!"

You had enough, picking up the box of pancake batter. "Why?" You were horrified at the thought of pancakes. In your opinion pancakes were the worst breakfast food, it even beat out the healthy vegan breakfasts.

He smiled, a sheepish laugh escaping his mouth. "I decided to make you all of my favorite foods." He seemed confident with his answer, almost like he truly believed that would make you feel better.

"Why would you do that?"

He laughed.

"In case you can't finish it!"

You sighed again, grabbing his shoulders. You looked him dead in the eyes. "You're lucky you're so cute."

He blushed, scratching the back of his head. You grabbed your hot chocolate, kissing his cheek.

"Just get me some orange juice, some oranges and a box of donuts and I'll be happy."

He nodded. "Aye!"

Another update!! Yay! Oh, and Imma start doing Characters X Male! Reader. Thanks to    for giving me the idea. I think the first character I'm gonna do is Gohan. He's probably my favorite character to write. Either him or Trunks. Idk. 😂😂

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed. If you did, please comment. (I probably sound really sad and lonely right now. XD)

Till next time?