Finally// Vegeta X Reader

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N stared blankly at the empty seat in front of her, her eyes examined the empty seat impatiently. Her boyfriend was supposed to be here 45 minutes ago, they were supposed to finally have a nice date in public. A the moment there were no super villains, no nonsense going on. They were finally going to have a datw without interruptions. Instead, she was sitting in a Cafe alone, waiting for her date.

She groaned whilst checking her phone. No new notifications. Her heels tapped anxiously on the semi clean tiled floor, she hadn't realized her feet were tapping until they stopped when Vegeta pulled the chair in front of him back, taking the seat.

Finally.

Y/N grinned at her date, even if she was furious deep down. She was not going to start their first real date with negativity. Vegeta forced a smile at the girl, it pleased Y/N for some reason. Even if the smile was forced and fake, Vegeta made an attempt to make Y/N smile- that's all that mattered to him.

"What kept you from coming?" Y/N questioned, trying to keep from being blunt, of course the same wouldn't go with Vegeta, but at least one of them needed to be positive. Vegeta fidgetted in his seat, uncomfortable with the question. Honestly, Y/N didn't care, she wanted an explanation and she was going to get one.

"Bulma told me to come in something other than my armor, I disagreed. I bet you can tell who won the argument." Vegeta answered, ushering to his armor and onesie. His hands were still covered in gloves and he was wearing his plain armor. Apparently Bulma couldn't get through to him. Y/N nodded, trying to hide her dissapointment. She couldn't lie, she would have liked it if Vegeta dressed up for her.

"So, we're finally having an actual date." Y/N beamed, he could barely contain a smile, while Vegeta's face flushed. Vegeta was most likely uncomfortable with his outgoing girlfriend saying "date" in public, practically screaming to the world that the pair was together. He just felt uncomfortable with the whole idea. The same couldn't be said for Y/N.

The date continued with Y/N saying embarrassing things, as well as Vegeta arguing with him. Y/N commented about how cute Vegeta looked when he blushed, causing more red color to flush the saiyan's face. Laughter emitted from Y/N's mouth, making Vegeta smile at him, Y/N didn't see it, mainly because she was caught up in his own laughter. Vegeta strategically snuck smiles in between moments when Y/N wasn't looking.

"Oh Dammit- It's 9:30, I think we need to head home, my friend's probably not waiting for me, and she's watching Star Wars without me-- Err, we need to go." Y/N muttered, standing up. Vegeta nodded, not even questioning Y/N. She could say she wanted to leave as she wanted the date to last forever, but she didn't want to bother Vegeta too much. Even if he secretly felt he same way.

The two made it to the door, heading to Y/N's car. Vegeta honestly didn't feel like riding in the passenger seat. He felt it was embarrassing letting her take control, though he secretly liked it.

The couple walked up her driveway when they arrived, Trunkits cursed quietly when he saw the Tv was on in the living room, Han Solo on the Tv. The Force awakens was making it's Tv debut, and her friend didn't even have to decency to wait for her. She narrowed her eyes at the window, Vegeta walked her up to the front door, he figured it was the least he could do, he always figured Y/N tripped a few times on the stone pathway she added to her house.

Y/N and Vegeta stood outside of his front door, staring at one another  It was almost as if neither of them knew what to do. Neither of them knew what would happen next, not even Y/N, who at times knew just about everything. She was too captivated in the moment to even dare think about the future or relive the past. Y/N  bounced on her heels slightly, leaning closer to Vegeta, leaving inches between their faces. Her room mate was busy watching Star Wars, Nobody else was around. Y/N figured she'd embrace the moment, and turn the somewhat stale date to a date she'd remember months from now. Vegeta stood in front of the female, almost waiting for her next move. Their breath brushed one another's faces, Vegeta and Y/N both wanting so dearly to close the gap, instead, they waited for the other to make the next move. Y/N's lips brushed Vegeta's but pulled away slightly. Their lips skimmed each other's, Vegeta finally being the one to close the gap. Y/N  grinned as she stood on her toes to meet the taller male's height. Y/N couldn't help but grin into the kiss, this being their first. She was incredibly happy, he was so caught in the moment, her lips moving against Vegeta's. Until air was the most important thing to the pair, they didn't pull away. Vegeta mentally cursed about their need for air, if it weren't for that, their magical kiss would have lasted forever. Y/N grinned at Vegeta, the male looking away in embarrasment. Y/N was glad Vegeta made the move to kiss the her, that meant that he truly liked her too.

"Finally."

FINALLY.

I'm not referencing the chapter title. I wrote this chapter a LONG time ago, but I could never figure out how to write the ending I hope it's okay. It's been a draft since September 16 of last year in fact.

Also, I don't want to sound needy or anything but if you're not following me, could you please do me the favor of doing so? XD

I'm so close to 300 followers and it hurts. XD