Love me// Goku X Reader

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N rolled her eyes at her obnoxiously annoying boyfriend. At the moment, she questioned whether or not Goku was better off alive of dead. Goku stuck his tongue out at the female, his face scrunching up in the process.

"You love me!"

Y/N growled, pulling a book from the table. "On the contrary, darling. At the moment I couldn't hate you anymore." Her bored eyes glanced at the book Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban, one of her favorites.

Goku sat beside her, poking her cheek. "You love meee!" Y/N didn't budge this time. Perhaps Goku had been spending to much time with a certain bluenette.

Y/N's thin fingers went for the Milky Way bar she had stashed away for such occasions. She continued reading as she bit into the chocolate. She munched happily until Goku continued, apparently he was bored.

"Fuck off." Y/N growled, standing up to sit on the other couch. Perhaps she had been spending too much time with a glove wearing dwarf.

Goku hopped over to Y/N, cackling. He stood at the side of the couch, taunting his girlfriend. Krillin was right, annoying someone that's close to you is fun.

"You love me! You wanna kiss me!"

Y/N put her book aside, and stood up, never losing grip of her candy. She leaned in, less than five inches from Goku's face.

It seemed her actions worked as Goku stopped chanting, a small blush coating his cheeks. It was something you could only see from this close.

Y/N smirked, biting her candy bar before walking away.

"Were you expecting anything else, my dear Goku?"

Goku gulped in response, scowling. "N-No. Of course not."

Y/N smiled, resting her hand on her hip as an attempt to be sassy. "I believe you Goku."

It's short and late. I know it is. But I don't have any internet! Please forgive me you guys! I'm sorry.