Time for a spar// Piccolo X Reader

Ummm. Okay, I don't really know how to write this, but I'll try it..

**Takes place after Cell Saga**

"PICCOLO!!!" You yelled, interrupting Piccolo's meditation. You knew this got on his nerves, which is why you did it, you were just as bored as him during these times of peace, and it got lonely at times. That little bundle of joy named Gohan never came around because of that freak he called a mother.

Piccolo ignored you, even though he seemed pretty startled when you yelled. He was your boyfriend since the Cell games. You decided to show up because Cell seemed to be a good challenger. And that he was. Cell had almost killed you, until a certain green man saved you.

After time you two fell in love, even with your constant yelling, and startling him like today, and his moody behavior.

"Piccolo!!!" You yelled once more, this time louder... And closer.
He cringed at the startling noise, but looked at you. "What is it,
Y/N?!!" He replied, almost just as loud. You giggled. "I'm pretty bored. You wanna train?"

He looked at you, and rolled his eyes, due to the fact of already being occupied with his meditation. He growled as he saw you used puppy dog eyes to draw him into it. "Fine, but don't expect me to go easier on you." He responded and continued, "And quit it with the face."

You giggled once more, and followed him, as he landed on an open and empty plain. "Ya Ready?" You asked, and stood about a foot away from the much larger green man. He nodded, and before he was able to charge at you, you pecked his lips, catching him by surprise. Then quickly you kneed his gut, and kicked him in the ribs.

He spat out some blood, and charged at you, kicking you in return with his long legs. You winced, and continued, you started throwing punches and kicks, with him deflecting most of them, but still getting hit. He threw a Ki blast, and you blocked it, when you turned to Piccolo, he threw a larger Ki blast, and it hit you dead on. You groaned at the pain, but continued.

Piccolo looked impressed (for once) at your progress. You had definitely approved since the Cell games.

**Time Skip**

"That was fun.." You panted, looking up at Piccolo who chuckled lightly. You sat down on the grass, due to literal exhaustion. He handed you a bottled water, and sat down beside you. "You lost pretty bad earlier." He spoke, causing you to punch him playfully, not wanting to start another sparring match.

"I'll win next time, I've been getting better." You said, looking up, hoping to beat that darned Namekian one day. "Sure you will." He replied sarcastically, making you giggle. You loved seeing him be playful to you, even if it was quite rare.

You smiled, and kissed his cheek. He growled lightly. He kissed your lips, and your eyes widened, but slowly closed. You smiled into the kiss as you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. You broke the kiss in need of air, and he went for your neck, leaving kisses, and small bites. You moaned, and you felt a smirk against your skin.

He grabbed you by your waist, placing you on his lap, and you giggled. You kissed him, and your lips moves in sync. You two continued kissing like this until the need for air was absolutely necessary.

You pushed him down, making him lie on his back, straddling his waist you kissed him, and he kissed back. You two stayed like this for what seemed like hours, until he lifted you up, and brought you into his and your shared home.

He placed you on the bed, and you pulled him on almost roughly, and placed a sloppy kiss on his lips, and he pulled your shirt off, and you blushed.

**END**

XD okay, that was a bit of a tease, and I don't think I'll continue that. xD And honestly I kind of regret writing this one shot. XD

Should I do a lemon? Idk if I'll do it with Piccolo though! I need a vote !! Maybe I'll do it with another character!!! Maybe I won't! Idfk. Anyway....

Feedback?

Thanks.❤