Waiting For Superman// Goku X Reader

Okie!! Welcome to my second Goku one shot!! Will I be killed by Goku fans because I put Goku and Superman in the same sentence?? Oh well, Bucky will protect me.

.

.

.

.

.

**unedited**
.

.

.

.

You stepped out of the taxi, giving money to the driver, she took it, driving off as soon as you closed the door. You frowned and watched as it pulled away. You walked into the apartment complex, walking to your apartment, swinging the keys in your hand. Probably not the smartest thing to do, you carried the small bag of groceries in one hand, keys in the other. You aproached the somehow familiar apartment buliding.

It's odd how people can recognize a couple of trees and a house as home. For you, it was a red door with a cheap plant beside it. You touched the doorknob to unlock it, raising an eyebrow in suspision as it was already unlocked. You looked around for some sort of weapon to defend yourself. You tiptoed to the kitchen, grabbing your vegetable knife. You turned around screeching as you saw a man's figure.

"Damn you, Goku!! I should throw this knife at you!!" You screamed, punching his chest. He sweatdropped, laughing sheepishly. His hand reached the back of his head as he began scratching it. "If I were a burglar, you would have attacked me with a tiny knife??" He teased, pricking his finger to the tip of the knife. You watched as no blood came from his finger and frowned.

"It's for cutting Vegetables, not slicing people in half!!" You protested, giggling afterwards. You stopped, looking at him curiously. "Not to be rude, but why are you even here?" You asked, tilting your head as you placed the knife down.

He looked as if he thought about for a minute himself, then he got a bright expression as if he figured it out. "I came to check on you, you've been locked up inside your apartment for like, a hundred days."

You rolled your eyes as he over exaggerated. "I left today, look; I got cocoa crispies!" You said, actually excited about the fact that you found the chocolate flavored snack. He laughed lightly.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to get out of here and come with me to Bulma's party. She promises she won't serve that weird stuff they call 'beer.' I don't understand what it is. Last time I tasted it, she said I started doing something called karaoke. What is that??"

You smiled at his confusion, laughing at the thought of Goku doing Karaoke. "It's nothing you need to worry about. I guess I'll go with you." You answered, waving your hand in your face to end the conversation. "By the way, when is it??"

Goku looked at his watch, "In about four hours.... Wait... WHen did I start wearing a watch??" You laughed, pushing him towards the door, making him frown.

"What are you doing??" He asked sadly, pouting at you. You shook your head at him, not paying attention to his puppy dog eyes. You stopped for a moment to think of a witty response that may confuse him, givibg you time to --try-- to push hin out the door.

"I need to find somwthing to wear, and before you ask, No. I won't let you help me. You wear the same clothes everyday." You hissed at him, and watched as he tilted his head at you.

"I know how to wash clothes!! Do you not expect me to wear the same clothes twice??" He asked, turning the original argument into excuses for his lack of outfit changes.

A/N: Uggghhhh I hate the word outfit.

You stared at your thin closet, looking at your wide range of beautiful clothes. Note the sarcasm. You huffed grabbing a few things and ran to your bedroom with your full length mirror.