Battlefield// Gohan X Reader

.

.
.
.

Gohan's eyes narrowed, a gun flat against his chest. The darkness seemed to surround him, flashing lights causing his heart to race faster. He knew he needed to get to her, he looked around for any enemies, running towards the nearest wall. His gun shot, an orange beam emitting from the gun. Someone fell, their chest plate lighting up, then going out signalling their demise.

He let out a sharp laugh, running to the next place he could hide. Suddenly he met a pair of familiar eyes. He ran to her, hugging her close. A wild smile grew on her face as his hand wiped a strand of hair from her beautifully sculpted face. "Gohan! Are you alright?"

He chuckled. "Of course I am. I'm a vigilante, remember? I'm used to this kind of stuff." His hand ushered to himself as he spoke confidently, making you roll your eyes. You let out a small giggle, snorting in the process.

"Since when did you become a vigilante? Vigilantes are cool, Like Batman and the Green Arrow. You're a dorky superhero, like the Power Rangers."

He huffed, kicking his foot. "I'm not a power ranger." You laughed, kissing his cheek.

"Let's go, dork. We can't stay here forever or they'll find us."

He nodded, running ahead. Apparently he wanted to proove how 'tough' he is by running ahead and leading. You followed him, even though you are better at Laser tag than he is. You decided to let him be the hero for Valentine's day.

He ushered to to follow him, running before shooting someone else. He turned to you with the most adorably boyish grin you could think of. "How's that for a Power Ranger?"

You smiled at him. "Congratulations, you just graduated to the red ranger." He stuck his tongue at you before running again. You followed hesitantly, knowing the area he turned towards was packed.

"Take that, you bucket heads!!" Gohan screeched, shooting some 15 year olds. You snorted pulling Gohan aside, away from a shot. He gave a sheepish grin, scratching the back of his head.

"Bucket heads?"

"That was the best insult I could think of."

"Not very insulting if you ask me."

"I didn't ask." He pouted.

You rolled you eyes for the hundredth time today before peeking out to see if any enemies were still around. A shot fired, going over your head. You sweatdropped, either they couldn't aim very well or they were aiming for Gohan.

"That's my girlfriend, you numptie!" Gohan yelled, shooting one of the kids. You smiled at him knowingly, loving what he referenced.

Gohan looked at you, taking a deep breath. "Imma go shoot them for even aiming at you." You snorted, a light pink shade overtaking your face. You knew it was a game, but you loved the idea of him sticking up for you.

Gohan ran out, screaming. "Justice never sleeps!" You giggled as he ran, shooting down an impressive 2 people before falling. He was shot, making you shake you head.

"Of course, I have to take this into my own hands." You mumbled to yourself, bracing yourself for the war beyond the stone wall.

You ran out like a badass, dodging, shooting and laughing. It seemed you took out the entire enemy team before you were shot. You looked around to see a camper on a higher level looking down on you. You growled at him, grabbing Gohan's arm. You tugged his arm lightly, telling him that it was time the two of you left.

He groaned, staying put. "Leave me... Save yourself."

You growled, shamefully admitting that you'd been taken out as well. His head flew up, Gohan's eyebrows furrowed together.

"You were taken out already?"

You scowled at him, mumbling about how you took out more enemies than he did. "Let's get out of here, yeah? I'm hungry anyway."

He nodded, grabbing your hand before the two of you walked out of the battlefield.

I know, I know. It could have been longer. However, I just love how dorky this was. Oh whale.