30

"Stay still, don't move." Napairap nalang ako sa kawalan.

"Bilisan mo na kasi." I replied a little impatient to him.

"Don't you trust me?"

"Trust, is a strong word. Hihiga ba ko dito kung hindi kita pinagkakatiwalaan?" Naiirita kong sagot sa kanya. Why can't he just do it, then bam. It's done.

"Are you really sure about this?" The seriousness in his voice was visible but there was also a hint of concern.

"Ilagay mo na nga lang yan."

"You sure?" Paninigurado nito sa akin.

"Oo nga. Paano natin malalaman if you wouldn't put that thing inside my body?" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," He replied.

He slowly put that thing inside me. Naramdaman ko agad ang sakit na idinulot nito kaya't napapikit ako.

I was lying on this elevated metal platform and there was a device connected to me to monitor my heartbeat.

Laxus explained to me a while ago the effects of the drug. He also told me that, the chemical inside my body had the reverse effect of the drug.

So he came up with this idea. There's a big possibility that by using the drug, which I stole at the mafia, it would kill the unnecessary substances inside me. It would fix my system, the damaged cells, and it would prevent the chemical from targetting my brain.

Hindi ko na naintindihan yung iba niyang sinabi because he was using a lot of unfamiliar scientific words I couldn't understand. But, he said na maaaring hindi kayanin ng katawan ko.

I glared at him and insisted to do the procedure even if he haven't done this before. He was really concern about me and that, I understand.

He knows that I hate needles, that's why he was asking me a while ago if I'm really sure about this. I should take risks that's why I agreed.

Wala na rin naman mawawala sa akin.

He already even said earlier that this chemical inside me would destroy me, and kill me without my knowledge, so why not take chance?

He injected the liquidize form of the drug in my body through my neck as I felt my body becoming numb. I closed my eyes firmly, as I clenched my fists.

"Are you okay?" Narinig ko ang concern na boses ni Laxus kaya't pinilit kong tumango.