40

Just how.

Thoughts circled through my head bugging me every time something snaps just becauseㅡI couldn't understand it.

It doesn't add up to anything, or anyone.

Who is he exactly?

Cliff told me that he hasn't talked to her yet because the doctor told them, she needed to get plenty of rest, and that Steff will be fine. Yung doctor na tumingin kay Steff ay miyembro ng organisasyon.

People are not allowed to enter up to this level of the hospital unless you are part of the organization. It can only be accessed using a different elevator, the one which goes straight up to 7th floor.

The room wasn't that cold but I just felt the need to get some air. I'm really tired and I feel like I can't deal with anyone right now.

Am I even allowed to feel this? I scoffed.

"Hey, I'll be back in a bit." I said.

Bukod sa wala akong magawa dito, pakiramdam ko ay kailangan ko muna magpahinga. Steff was fine. I checked on her and she was peacefully sleeping on her bed. Cliff was beside her, while Shiro went out earlier. Cole, he already left earlier, I think.

"Sige, ingat ka." Cliff replied. Ever since I got here, he didn't ask me questions, which is actually good because it literally tires me out and I don't think I owe anyone an explanation or anything.

The wind blew out my hair the moment I was out the hospital. I didn't even know where I was headed, not that I have any plans on going somewhere.

I just felt the need to breathe.

Have you ever felt the need of escaping everything, even just for a day.

Suddenly, things just felt like it's suffocating the shit in me.

There were things I have no control over. I was used to act without involving my emotions and I've never let it get through me, before.

But, what happened to me, now?

Thoughts lingered through my head as I keep walking. I looked up the skies and wondered, what will my life be?

I keep running not actually knowing what I want to do in my life. It will never be over. I know. It will never be, unless I put a halt on this.

I gave out a deep sigh.

And, from there.

During that moment, even before I could turn to my right. I knew who it was. I knew who was staring intently at me and was digging holes through me by just looking with his eyes.

He, who was standing on the nearby parking lot, leaning against a black expensive car.

Who else could it be, right?

He just suddenly appears, out of nowhere.

Cole.

One second.

Five seconds.

We held each other's gaze.

I don't what it was, but all I can think of is why and how. There are questions inside my head that needs to be answered.

Why do have I keep running into you? I mentally asked him.

I wasn't aware of how long it was but a few seconds later. I found myself,  infront of him.

Should I blame my feet for this, or myself. What am doing here. What exactly am I doing?

I don't know. I don't fucking know anymore.

I scanned his face, how his face resembles him.

From his eyes, nose and down to his lips. Everything is screaming that he is actually Jin. But I have to ignore it because this is actually impossible.

Why. Just why.

Looking at him up close, made me think of how he could be described as an art. He appeals beyond what eyes can see to me and it was something more than my curiosity wanting to  know who he really is.

I was changing.

I am aware of that. But a part of me tells me, that somewhat a part of it was because of him. But, who cares.

I was just standing infront of him. I haven't muttered a single word and so was he. I was quietly observing him when he held out his right hand.

I looked at it, then back to him.

"Come, I'll take you somewhere."

From that moment. I didn't care who he really is. It didn't matter.

All I knew was I find peace and comfort in his presence. And, his voice sounded like a melody seeping through the deepest parts of me, silently enticing my soul.

I looked through his eyes before letting my words my out.

"Then, get me out of this fucked up place."

--------

HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING? 💖

SHORT UPDATE. HEHE.

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS STORY. IT'S BEEN A WHILE. Sorry guys for not updating sooner.

BUT.

Thank you for sticking with this!!! I appreciate you guys for supporting this story. Marami yung iba sa inyo na naghihintay talaga ng update kahit 2016 pa last update ko. Naappreciate ko talaga guys. Maraming salamat! I love you all! 😭💕 mwa.