Bonds Are Formed

I turned to Magnus and said "I'll be right back." He nodded weakly and so I jumped-tucked down to the lower level. Just as I made my way over to the group, a drakon bone dagger made its way through the ropes. "Seriously?!" I yelled fiercely.

Blitz and Hearth made their way up and Blitz said "Sorry; she's strong." I rolled my eyes and said "Yeah, I know, that's why I left two of you there."

"Magnus!" Annabeth called. Blitz and Hearth made their way up to Magus alongside her. The others followed me up the hill. "Let's get you home." Annabeth said. "Where's Samirah?" He asked. "Still trapped. We don't know where she is." I said.

He hung his head low. "Agh!" Annabeth recoiled. I snapped my head in her direction. Someone had sliced her arm. I saw the harpie and shot it with lightning. "Bandages, NOW!" I said. Percy took off his sweatshirt and gave it to me so I could wrap up her arm with it. "We need to get out, now." 

Jason understood what I meant, and so he quickly took Annabeth by the waist and flew her to the bottom of the mountain. I shook my head and helped Magnus to his feet.

He leant heavily on me, and so I struggled a little. Percy noticed this and took Magnus for me. I gave him a slight nod of appreciation.

"Forget about us?" A voice from behind me said. I turned around and saw a dozen cyclops. "Run." I said in a deadly tone with squinted eyes, looking over my shoulder to everyone. I cracked my neck and wore a snarl upon my face. Sparks flew off of me. They seemed to get the message, and so they ran as fast as possible with Percy holding Magnus princess-style.

"You seem to have gotten it wrong." The leader said rather smugly. I raised my brow and asked "Got what wrong?"

"Greek and Norse, Egyptian and Roman, whatever duo you have in mind's blood being spilt on this ground by two family members awakens Gaea. Those two have almost identical blood, but your blood has both Greek and Norse already mixed. You are your own family." He said. "So?" I asked. "If one drop of you blood spills, Gaea awakens." He smiled. My eyes widened in realization.

I closed them in a look of defeat and frustration and said "Schist."

"What a coincidence that the one to awaken Gaea is named Gaea." He said. "You won't get what you want." I said confidently. "Try me." He said. I struck three of the twelve with lightning and they disintegrated. I threw two throwing stars at two more and they died on the spot.

I unsheathed my sword and threw it at the leaders eye. He died and, as he morphed into golden dust, I threw two more throwing stars at two more cyclops. Four more to go.

I picked up my sword and stabbed one cyclops and decapitated another. I shocked one more with lightning and threw a throwing star at the last ones eye.

I dusted myself off and made my way down the mountain. I saw Jason overhead flying Piper down the mountain.

I flew just a mere inch above the ground at a speedy pace. I stopped about a football fields length away from the group. I jogged to meet them. Once I got to them, I tapped Percy's shoulder. Only him and Leo were left along with me. "Everything okay?" Leo asked. I nodded and said with a stone-facade "Those cyclops wished that they hadn't interfered, let's keep it at that."

I smirked at their look of discomfort. Jason flew down to us and said "Hey Gaea, how'd it go?"

"Good." I said. He nodded and said "Leo," and so, Leo grabbed onto Jason's waist and the two soared off together. Percy and I walked slowly, side by side, down the mountain.

"How do you do it?" He asked after a few moments. "Do what?" I asked.

"Fight so well." He said. "Well, I've had almost 300 years of experience. During the time of the Meiji Restoration in Japan, I trained with the last of the samurai, you know, before they were killed off. They taught me how to fight, to meditate, even how to heal faster." I said.

"So, can you speak Japanese?" Percy asked. "Hai, watashi wa ryūchō ni nihongo o hanasu koto ga dekimasu." I replied. "Huh?" He asked. "Yes, I can speak Japanese fluently." I said in English with a smirk.

"Any other languages?" He asked in a sarcastic tone. I then said "I can speak Norwegian, Greek, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, and Latin."

"How long did it take you to learn them?" He asked in astonishment. "Japanese and Chinese took longer than the others because they had a different alphabet, but each language has its own difficulties." I said in reply.

I continued by saying "That's why Emily, Frank's mother, wanted me to babysit him, because I could speak Chinese. I heard of her passing, so if you see him any time soon, can you pass on the message of my sincerest regrets that I hadn't visited?"

"Of course." Percy said. Jason came back and said "Percy, let's go." Percy nodded and grabbed Jason's waist. Once they were out of sight, I began to float over the ground to speed up my journey.

Where could Samirah be? There are plenty of waterfalls in this world.

I hope that we can find her soon, for she is my friend as well as Magnus, Hearth, and Blitz's.

Not only that, but she is with Loki, and Loki has the Sword of Summer. Loki also has Magnus's family.

Loki will feel my wrath, even if it is the last thing that I shall do.

MWAHHAHA
Shorter chapter Ik sorry
I wanted to end it there so I did
Vote
Comment
Share
Thanks!
~camp_hero