Seven Sisters

As we left the ship, we trudged along the border of the waterfall.

"There's the cave." Samirah said. We all stopped and looked at it. I analyzed it and said "Can't see any monsters. Might as well just go in."

"How do we get there? It's on the opposite side." Reyna said. I turned to Thalia and said "We fly."

She took a deep breath. I managed to stand on my own, and also took a deep breath, and we made an air platform. Everyone ran across it, Thalia and I coming onto the rocky exterior of the cave last.

Once we were all there, we made the platform disappear. "We all have to stand in a line, oldest to youngest, left to right." I said.

They did so, and I was the one farthest to the left. "Put both hands in front of you. You should feel a force field. Youngest first and wait seven seconds before the next person puts their hands on it." I said weakly.

They followed my instructions and when it came to my turn, I placed my hands delicately upon the force field.

I began to glow a mesmerizing electric blue. After seven seconds, Thalia began to glow as well. Soon enough, all seven of us were glowing. The force field was down after seven minutes of waiting.

I stepped through and nearly tripped if Thalia hadn't caught me. I silently thanked her and stood. We walked through the hall, and as promised, I was at the back.

Two Scythian drachnae's appeared before the group. "Hello." The first one whispered in her lethal voice. I raised an eyebrow at her attempt to scare us. "Where's Jason?" Piper demanded fiercely.

"Sssafeee...sssafer than youuu." The second one sneered.

"And jussst ssso you don't run awayyy." The first one sneered. I heard a monster approach behind me. I saw a large shadow tower over me. I turned to face a massive cyclops. If the seven of us sat on each other's shoulders I still don't think we could match his height. He could barely stand in the cave.

"We weren't planning on running." I said defiantly. "Are you Gaea?" The cyclops sneered. I nodded slightly and asked "Whose asking?"

"I am." The cyclops answered. "Why?" I responded. "Mama Gaea said I'd meet you and get to kill you." He said with a delightful smile upon his facade.

I swallowed, clenched my jaw, and said "Good luck then." I tried to act brave and courageous.

"Mama said you were hurting. I don't see any injuries. Maybe she means I have to give you them." He said with a broad smile. "I'm good, thanks." I said.

The Scythian drachnae's hissed at us and said "We'll never tell you where he issss."

Piper mustered up her courage and strength and demanded "Where is he?"

"Down the hall, to the left." The cyclops said. The drachnae's threw their spears into his gut in a fit of rage.

I watched as he died, and it all seemed to happen in slow motion. As their spears dropped to the ground, I grabbed them and spun around. I threw them at each of them. One hit the first drachnae's head and another hit the second drachnae's gut.

As they disintegrated, I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't see straight. I held onto my head and fell forwards. I screamed but I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't see anything, my vision was going in and out.

I felt my gut turn inside out and I felt blood spill out. I fell on my back and made a fetal position while still clutching my head.

I heard people running a far distance away; I could barely decipher it. Two people ran to me and the others ran to what I am assuming is Jason.

I could manage to see that Reyna and Samirah were by my side. They held my hand as I tried to steady my breathing

They managed to help me stand up, but I still couldn't hear or manage to see clearly.

Anything that I could see was in slow motion. I saw Jason run towards us with a look of worry. I then saw as everyone looked upwards and started to run. I saw rocks fall behind us and before us. We ran as fast we could.

I knew that I was a dead weight, but we still managed to just make it out. My legs were dragging and so Samirah, Reyna, and I were the last ones out. A huge rock fell upon my leg from the knee down.

I gasped as I fell face first. I turned around slowly to see that my leg was oozing blood. These ghosts are trying to tear me limb from limb. I can't fight it! They are going to win! I felt two strong, burly hands pull me by the armpit from beneath the rubble. He was trying to rip my arms off! I was too weak to argue, and soon enough we went airborne.

We were back on the ship in no time. I was laid down on the deck and I felt my leg become wrapped in gauze.

I slowed my breathing until it was normal again. The only real pain I could feel was that of my leg. My head was fine.

I closed my eyes for a moment only to see her face, and soon enough my head was no longer aching so badly. I took a deep breath and looked down at my leg.

It was still there, that's the good news. The bad news is that it hurt, a lot, and that it was really bloody.

I saw everyone rush around for me and attempt to heal me. Magnus stepped forward and everyone backed away. He knelt before my leg and placed his hands on them. He took a deep breath and began to heal me.

Thank the gods for him. Thank the gods for everyone here, actually.

My head was propped up onto someone's lap. Soon enough, my leg was healed.

The person who's legs I was resting my head on was Annabeth. Reyna fed me some nectar and Percy gave me a small piece of ambrosia.

After everything was settled. I said, in the most sincere way possible "Thank you, for everything."

Yayy
Jason's back!
Gaea's well...
Ok so vote
Comment
Share
Thanks!
~camp_hero