Mission 1832: Harry Styles

Since you guys have it confused let me break it down for you.

-Mutant- An immortal in human form. One that can't feel pain. Extremely hard to kill. Not impossible, but extremely difficult. Resulting from or showing the effect of mutation.

-Spy- A person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor.

-Agent- A person who acts on behalf of another, in particular.

-Murder- The unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

I don't murder people, I put them out of their misery. I do this for them so that someone worse won't come after them. I am not immortal, I am a mutant. I am no spy, I am a hit woman. I am not human, I am a unlikely being with a pulse that knock people off of the edge of the earth. I am Isabelle Ross.

Hello, so this is my second book that I have published. My first book is called The Abandoned Cabin so please read it if you have the time. If you see this book being copied, please tell me so that I can deal with them. I have worked too hard on this OK and it will not be copied from some knock-off amateur. Thank you. So now I present to you Mission 1832: Harry Styles. Please continue.