Chapter Three:

(A/N: This chapter have sexual content. Please do not read if you are young 15+ at least.)

I start to talk to the woman who goes by Amber. She is actually very plesant.

"So how long have you been in the business," she says.

"All my life actually, I was forced to do so. My family is business people," I say giving her a small smile.

"I sprung off, I was a little rebellious. Now I entertain teens," she says with a soft chuckle at the end.

I awkwardly give a small chuckle and rubbed my arms, I don't usually get awkward so I don't understand why I did this time.

"Hey Hottie Styles is looking this way," Amber says arching her eyebrow and looking at him.

"Really," I say.

"Yea, he is walking this way now," she says smirking at me.

She watched him intentionally and she started to speak.

"Be confident in yourself, and if he offers sex, take it. And don't get clingy, you'll be surprised how many restraining orders he have," she says.

"Get ready," Allen says in my ear.

"Hello Amber," Harold says hugging the woman.

"Hello Harold," Amber says once they let go.

"I would love to chit chat, but Kevin wants you," he says.

I wanted to ask who Kevin was, but Amber and Harold was over here and I didn't want to blow my cover. Amber mumbled a goodbye to us both and walked off. Harold turns his head and looked at me and the perfect look of lust is in his eyes. Just what I was waiting for.

"I have never seen you before, and only my people that I have partnership with are here," Harold says to me.

His voice is deep, but toned and it has a very nice tempo to it. His hair brushed against his shoulder. The white shirt he is wearing hugged his upper body and his tattoos were made visible. His incredibly tight black skinny jeans was making his growing boner noticeable and I surprisingly found him extremely sexy for a fuck up.

"Apparently you do Styles. My assistant said that you wanted me to come to this personally and that I will be on the V.I.P. list," I say arching my eyebrow and getting closer to him.

He is slightly taller than me, but that doesn't stop me from being my confident self.

"I never told my assistant to call a-," he paused right there not knowing my name.

"Melody. Melody Pruitt," I say putting a hand on his chest.

My simple touch makes him lose track of what he was going to say, and he said something I have been waiting for him to say all night.

"The party is ending soon. Want to go to my room," he says.

A smirk grew across my face as I bit my lip.

"Who's going to lead the way. It will be rude not to say goodbye to your guest," I say.

"You're right. Mike take her to my room please," Harold says to one of the body guards.

"Yes sir. Follow me ma'am," the man says.

"I'll be up there in ten minutes," Harold whispered in my ear.

I followed the man named Mike to a room which wasn't far from the stairs.

"Thank you," he says.