Chapter Twenty- Six

So I am updating. I know that I am a horrible author by not updating, but it's not like I am popular and people actually read my story lol. Anywho, I am very sad. Unfortunately, I have lost all of my outfits that was connected with Polyvore. I did not know that they were partnering with SSENSE until it was too late. I connected Polyvore to an email account that I rarely use and I basically use it for my spam mail like Facebook etc. I am still on the haunt for all of my pieces. I know that Pintrest has some of my pieces and I screenshotted my pieces a couple of years back, but I don't have any of my new ones. Anywho to get rid of my sadness, I decided to update. If you are reading this, I hope you enjoy this chapter. My goal is to finish the book before my senior year, which basically means by the end of this summer. 

I sit in the bar as I gulp down another Shirley Temple.

"You want another Isabelle?" the bartender asked.

The bartender is a girl with the name of Amber. I've met her on graduation night when I was with Elliot, Niall, and Matilda.

"No. It's getting late. I better get home to Elliot." I say.

"Oh?" Amber says wiggling her eyebrows. "Got to get home to that husband of yours." Amber says taking away the glass.

"Boyfriend." I say rolling my eyes and putting the money on the table.

"When are you two going to tie the knot?" Amber asked as she dries a cup.

"Soon. Hopefully." I say grabbing my purse and stand up.

I walk towards the door when I hear Amber's goodbye. I wave my hand in the air and I'm back on the LA streets. I walk peacefully passing a couple of people, smiling at everyone who smiles at me.

I finally turned the corner of the ally to Elliot and I's apartment. Since it's not dark it's pretty safe to go through here.

"Isabelle." I hear someone say halfway through the ally.

I turn around to see a dark figure which isn't unusual since sun doesn't come through here often.

"Who are you?" I ask cautiously.

"My name is Dr. James.," the figure says.

"Come closer." I demand scrunching my eyes.

The guy came close and I kid you not this guy had on an eyepatch and a lab coat on.

"What do you want? How do you know me?" I ask the mysterious character.

"We both know you love that Elliot boy of yours." the weird guy starts but I cut him off.

"You leave Elliot alone dammit." I say angrily and I ball up my first.

"Calm child. We are not here to hurt your little boyfriend." the 'doctor' claims.

"Do you really think I'm going to let you hurt me?" I ask with an arch of my eyebrow.

"Then you have my intentions wrong. Please let me finish." the guy asked.

I stand and say nothing.

"Based on your files-," the guy starts again but I cut him off.

"My files? You've been watching me?" I asked angrily balling up my first once again.

"You made it seem like you would let me finish. Now let me.," the guy says starting to get angry.

I say nothing.