Chapter Nineteen:

Believe by Justin Bieber, I'm Yours by Jason Mraz, Replay by Iyaz, Wild Life by Jack and Jack, Dessert by Darwin, Confident by Demi Lavato, Cool for the Summer by Demi Lavato, Home by One Direction, I See Fire by Ed Sheeran, Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande, New Classic by Selena Gomez, Cake by the Ocean by DNCE, Rockstar by Nickleback, Paranoid by Ty Dolla $ign, and Memories by Shawn Mendes.

I can feel myself waking up in the familiar bed and I roll over slightly. During this process my hand slides under the pillow, and I feel a small object. I open my eyes and I look at Harry. He is sound asleep like usual when it is this time of the morning. I grab the small object and fist it into my hand. Turning my body away from Harry, I put my hand holding the object in front of me. I slowly open it to see one of the things I have feared to see since I've dated Kian, an engagement ring.

My eyes widen and I can't help, but to feel weirded out. I mean I know that I seen the one with Louis, but that wasn't meant for me. Right? Is Harry actually this possesive. We have only met at least a week ago and he already wants me to marry him, I don't think that will happen. That is too much. Forget trying to start drama, to see if this crazy bitch will come after me. This is some real drama, that affects with my personal life.

Just before I could do anything, I feel the bed shift and put my hands by me again covering the ring and I close my eyes. I then hear a raspy voice.

"Wow Pruitt, you actually stayed," Harry says in awe and I can feel that stupid grin he has plastered on his face.

The bed shifts once again and I can hear footsteps. Seconds later, a door opens and closes and then more footsteps are heard. I quickly sit up and start to stare at the engagement ring. It is extremely beautiful. I mean, I am extremely jealous of the beautiful thing. It almost brought tears to my eyes and for some reason Kian, Elliot, and Louis' faces kept flashing through my head. Each of them proposing to me. After my parents, I became afraid of marriage. I am afraid of any commitment really. I don't want to commit or compromise.

We had only just met, and he already is thinking about marrying me. I can barley even think as far ahead as when is the next time we are going to have sex, or when he somehow becomes my boyfriend. I don't think about the future anymore. The tears of affection soon disappears and anger and embarrassment rests on my face. I quickly get out of the bed and scramble around finding my clothing.

Once all of my possessions is on and I am looking for my purse, I hear the door open.

"Well you weren't planning on leaving were you," Harry says amusement in his voice and a stupid grin on his face.

"Yea, I was actually was," I say no humor in my voice, I try to go for more of an annoyed tone.

I continue my search for my bag and I can feel the smug look fall off Harold's face. Boy aren't I embarrassed and mad.

"Who pissed in your cheerios this morning," he asks with a small laugh trying to brighten the mood.

I couldn't help but to notice how his accent emphasized the word Cheerios. It was sort of hot. No Isabelle, you are not supposed to think of him that way. You are suppose to be furious.

"No one actually. It's what I found in my Cheerios," I say and start to look for my purse again.

"And what did you find Pruitt? Was it your purse," he asks and I turn around.

In his hand was my purse and on his face was a smug look.

"You left it in the bathroom last night," he finishes.

"Thanks," I say grabbing my purse from him.

"What is wrong with you love," he asks starting to frown at me.