Chapter Fifteen:

Gotta Get Out by 5SOS, That Should Be Me Justin Bieber, Never Be Alone by Shawn Mendes, Far Away by Nickleback, Something Great by One Direction, Midnight Memories by One Direction, Song Cry by Mindless Behavior, Same Love by Macklemore

I walk into the office. This life, I can never get used to it I guess. I mean I have been here for a few years, but I won't lie and say that I do not wake up everyday hoping that this is just all a dream. An unfamiliar head of brown hair peaked from the chair. If I could remember well that the people under my giver are two blonde heads named Caleb and Cody, me, a green haired dork named Michael, and a brunette named Jasmine. We didn't have any brunette guys so of course I was confused.

"Miss Ross please sit down," Allen says.

I furrow my eyebrows and do as told and sit in the seat that was empty. The boy has really nice features. He has dark blue eyes and really sharp jaws. He has a little fuzz on his chin and below his nose. His hair is quite messy, and I will be lying if I said that the guy isn't good-looking. I turn my attention to Allen waiting for an explanation.

"Miss Ross I will like you to meet Mister Tomlinson," he says.

"Tomlinson? As in Louis Tomlinson," I ask my eyebrows arched.

"Yes, that is correct. Do you two know each other," he asked.

Louis looked at me with a confused glance as I scoffed.

"Yes I know the basterd. We went to primary school together. He poured glue in my head. I had to wear a stupid Mohawk for a year and I had to change school because I was being bullied," I say frowning.

"Oh! You're Frizzy Izzy. I did you a favor back then. Your hair was annoying always in someones face," he says scrunching his nose like my hair is actually in his face.

"Well excuse me Fruity Louis. Sorry for having nice luscious hair," I roll my eyes.

Louis glares at me once I called him out by his childhood nickname. People used to think he was gay so we talked about him. That is why he became so bad, so that no one will talk about him saying that he is gay. Louis opened his mouth to spit back a comeback until Allen cut him off.

"Well you can bicker later. We thought that you two should work together for this mission," Allen says handing me a folder.

In bold letters it says Mission 954: Rebecca Irwin. I look up at Louis. There is no way we're going to do this mission without arguing.

I wake up to the smell of bacon, and not just any bacon but turkey bacon. A smile creep onto my face at the thought of the deliciousness squirming down my throat. I sit up and start to stretch and rub my eyes making sure to get the stuff out of it. I place my feet onto the carpet floor and make my way to the bathroom in the hallway.

I look at myself in the mirror. I couldn't help but to frown at how I look in the morning. My hair looks a mess and I am pretty sure that my breath smells like gorilla booty. I look at the cup with only Louis' tooth brush. I wonder where the spare tooth brush I used went last night. Maybe Louis thought that it was old and he probably threw it away.

Shrugging my shoulders, I went to the cabinet to grab another one. Looking in the cabinet something catches my eye. Moving the towel away to get to the object. Picking it up carefully I find an engagement ring. My eyes furrowed. It doesn't have any dust, mold, or anything on it so it has been messed with often. Was Louis about to propose to that girl from years ago?

Putting everything back into it's place. I grab another spare tooth brush and quickly brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth I used some mouth wash and flossed making sure my breath won't smell so bad. I become satisfied with my results after a quick smell check. I then pick up one of the many scrunchies from off of the bathroom sink and I put my hair in a ponytail.