Chapter Twelve:

Thought that you should see this. He's so mhm.

We walk into the familiar restaurant. I have only been here once, and that was eleven years ago when Niall showed me the place. We were really young, and the place was just now starting off. It changed a lot, but some of the things have never changed. We make it to the front desk and the man in the expensive three piece Calvin Klein suit gave us both a fake smile.

(A/N: Texas de Brazil is a real restaurant. I live down the street from it, but I have never been, but I have heard great things about it. If you have been, tell me how it's been. So please bare with me and my ignorance about the restaurant.)

"Welcome to Texas de Brazil. Reservation name," he says with an arch of an eyebrow.

"Moore," Caleb says polietly.

The man looked over the names and stopped abruptly.

"Ahh Mr. Moore. Right on time. This way please," the male says who name tag says Todd lead us to a nice table.

I recognized the table immediately. This is the table I ate at with Niall. He really wasn't suppose to be eating, more of working, but he didn't want me to be alone so he sat down every chance he got. Now, I know you're probably wondering why I remember the table, well Niall and I carved our name on the side. I can see the neat way I had wrote Izzy and the messy way Niall wrote his name.

The memory brought a smile to my face. That was when I was normal, before my life turned into shit. The guy sat our menu's down and walked away with Caleb thanking him. Caleb moved out my chair and waited patiently for me to sit. Once I do he scoot my chair in and he does the same with his chair sitting down quickly. I put the pill in my hand and I grab the menu and start to look over it and Caleb does the same. Seconds later a shadow is over me, and I hear the familiar, thick, Irish voice.

"Afternoon Ma'am and Sir,' Niall says and Caleb and I look up at the same time,"My name is Niall Horan and I will be your waiter tonight," he says.

Caleb gets up first and him and Niall give each other a steady handshake. Then Niall came over to me and I stand. He shake my hand taking the pill, but doesn't let go until he has kissed both of my cheeks. I sit back down gracefully as Niall put his pen in the hand that holds the pill.

"Can I interest you in some red wine or champagne," Niall says looking at Caleb.

At this restaurant you ask the male most of the questions.

"What would you like my lady," Caleb says.

"Champagne," I say knowing that the pill will mix well with the substance.

"Then champagne we will have," Caleb says.

"We sell champagne by the bottle. Are you sir," Niall asks polietly.

Niall was always a great actor. We met in theater and he kissed me during improve. I wasn't expecting it, but I kissed back although he was supposed to stage kiss me which I was really great at doing. The memory brings another smile to my face, Niall and I were best friends in college, although we had some differences and some fights.

"Yes, that will be fine," Caleb says to Niall.

Niall nods his head and walks off. Caleb and I pick up our menus once again and we looked through it.

"What is a free for all," Caleb asks me in confusion.

"I don't know," I say lying, "it has no description. Maybe we should try it," I say with a smile.

That was how Niall and I ate dinner together because of the free for all. I didn't eat much, but Niall ate plenty for the both of us. I had had a large breakfast that morning and so that is why I didn't eat much that night. The free for all is quite interesting though. You are able to eat all types of food.