Chapter Nine:

Let's just pretend that Kian is kissing Zendaya. Okay? Okay.

I wake up to a a painful headache. I roll my eyes at the sudden pain and I roll out of the bed. I look down at my naked body to see bruises and marks. The memories from last night rush through my mind and I couldn't help but to fantasize about it. I sigh and walk towards the door and I pick up the yellow dress. I slide it up on my body fixing it making it straight. I find my underwear and slide them on and I grab my bra putting it beside my clutch on the dresser.

I don't know why, but I didn't want to wear clothes nor do I want to leave. I just wanted to lay back into the bed and cuddle with Harry all day. I close my eyes and just stood there for a second. Opening my eyes again, I pick up my shoes and put them on my feet instantly making me taller. Unable to find any of my accessories I throw my hair into a ponytail. I grab my bra and purse and make my way to Harry's door. I look back once again to see the amazing face of that angel and I walk out of the door. I run into a woman who is older than me. She had on a dress to her knees and some flats.

"Excuse me, do you know where I can get a cab," I ask.

"Uh, y-yes. Go to street and whistle. They popular round here," she says with a smile.

You can tell that she doesn't have the best English, but she is a great help. I smile and thank her for the directions and I start to walk until I got to a busy street. I stand for a while waiting to see a cab come around. As my eyes look around the unfamiliar street I saw a familiar body structure. Not just any body structure, but Elliot's body structure. I start to panic, but luckily a cab made its way visible down the street.

I whistle and the cab hails. I take a quick glance at Elliot, but he pays me no mind and looks in the window of a local shop I never even head of. I get into the cab and I lay my head back in the seat.

"Take me to Starbucks downtown please," I say calmly and the man pulled off.

I open my purse and grab my phone that Harry's number is in. I look at it to see that I have one unread message.

Well good morning to you to sunshine. Maria told me about the cab thing. She's latino so her English isn't the best. I hate that I wasn't able to see you this morning. I would've took you home if you wanted me to. Text me back when you get this, just to make sure you are okay. See you later Mel. -H

I smile at the text and roll my eyes. I press the empty reply box and I move my thumbs around the mini keyboard to reply to the guy.

Hey Harry, I just got your text. I am fine, and you are okay I was just an escort, I can find my way home. See you soon dude.xx -Mel

I throw the phone in my purse and I get out my business phone. No messages appeared I just got onto a new message and clicked on Allen's contact.

Hey Allen, I will be coming in in about an hour and a half. I will see you then.xx

I put that phone up as the cab came to a stop in front of Starbucks. I give the cabbies my fee and get out of the car. Going in to order a frappuccino and walking into my Range Rover. Pulling my keys out of my purse. I throw my bra into the backseat and I start on my drive home.

I finally make it to my home and I close my door and lock it and head up the stairs to my apartment. Unlocking my door and stepping into the familiar place I let out a breath of relief. The room was exactly like I left it which showed no one had came into my home. Locking the door behind me, I made my way to my bathroom stripping off my clothing and getting into the shower where the steaming hot water slapped the bruises upon my body.