Chapter Thirteen:

I pull into the parking lot of the Holiday Inn hotel. I unbuckle my seat belt and walk over to Caleb's side. He has been singing loudly the whole way here, and when he wasn't he talks about how hard he is going to fuck me. Like the nerve of the drunk bastered. Grabbing all of my things, I get Caleb out of the car and head to the entrance of the hotel. We finally made it to the front desk clerk.

She is a pretty heavy set female. She has a dark complexion, and she has a small afro. Her smile is fake and pleasant.

"Hello, checking in," she ask.

"Yes ma'am we are," I say to the nice woman.

"Name," she says.

"It is under Moore," I say while getting a better grip on Caleb's body.

"Ah. Your room is 706, well here is your room key and please enjoy your stay here Ma'am," she says handing me a card.

"Thank you," I say.

I grab Caleb once again and head to the near by elevator. After a while, I realize that helping him walk isn't helping so I put him over my shoulder. He didn't weigh much, but then again I wouldn't know because I can't feel his weight.

Getting on the elevator I am accompanied by a small boy and a older woman who looks like his mother. I press the number seven and as I do so I see the number two already highlighted. The doors close shortly after and it doesn't take the elevator long to get on the second floor and the woman and her son gets off. No one comes back on and the doors close once again. The elevator gets to the seventh floor without any distraction.

I adjust Caleb once more and head to the right looking for our room. Caleb will be out cold in any second and then I can leave. I finally found room 706 after two minutes and I slide the card. The light turn green and I flick the knob making the door open with ease. Getting in the room, I close the door with my feet and run Caleb to the bed and drop him.

The man giggles like a school girl and I roll my eyes. I look on the table by the door to see the 'Do Not Disturb' sign. I grab it and open the door once more. I hook the sign on the door as two teenage boys walk back. They both whistle at me and I polietly stick up my middle finger. I have no interest in no little boys. I am thirty three years old, I may be stuck in a twenty year old woman body, but I do not have time for little boys who closes thing to sex was a cheap porno online, some lotion, and their hands.

"Come on baby, I am so ready for you," I hear Caleb say.

I turn around to see his hands in his pants and it was slowly stroking his length. I forgot that before they pass out, they get extremely horny. I give the poor man about five minutes. I mean he practically overdosed on the pills. I walk over to him and bite my lip. I'm not really trying since tomorrow all of this will be a blur.

"I'm not going to fuck you until you sober up some," I say throwing him the bottle.

He takes the water bottle and gulps the whole thing without another word, taking in the pills that will probably kill him if I give him more. I wouldn't mind that, but I don't have time to answer questions. I do not know why my hate for him is strong. Maybe because he tried to use my sexual attraction towards him against me and that really pisses me the fuck off.

"There I am sober," he says throwing the bottle to the floor, "Now come fuck me like there is no tomorrow," he says growling at me.

I obeyed his orders and I start to kiss and suck on his neck purposely leaving love bites for his wife to see. Without thinking, I take off his shirt and do the same thing upon his chest. After what felt like forever, I can hear the faint snores. A smile appear on my face as I look up and see the man knocked out before me. I roll my eyes and get off of him. Taking out my phone, I call Louis. He is the only person I want to talk to about this. After the third rings he answers.