Chapter Eight:

(A/N: Mature content. At least 15+ are allowed to read... You have be warned.)

I step into the familiar room. The smell was just the exact same before I had left. His room is now spotless, unlike it was when I have left here yesterday morning. We have just came from The Palace where Allen had exchanged his last few words with me tonight. Those words lingered in my head and they will continue until I see Allen tomorrow.

Flashback:

"I have to use the restroom," I say to Harry as we finish the dessert we shared together.

It was like a chocolate lasagna that had ice cream and lots of chocolate and caramel.

"Okay. I will pay for the bill while you're gone," he says.

I nod my head and get up from the table. I grab my purse and walked into the restroom. I look into the mirror and looked at myself. I fixed my breast making them look presentable and I make sure my dress is straightened.

"You know, I never seen you so dolled up. Not for any of your missions," a familiar voice says.

I turn around to lock eyes with Allen.

"You know Allen, this is the women's restroom," I say with an arched eyebrow.

"It's alright. We need to talk anyways and Harold will not come in here," he says.

"We will never know, I mean you are in here," I say.

"Anyways Miss Ross, how are you and this living up to a rich type lifestyle going," Allen says after he rolled his eyes.

"It's well... What do you need," I ask hoping to get to the point.

"Harold's son is coming in a few months. You have to make Styles your boyfriend by then," Allen says.

"No! I was going to kill him tonight," I say in a frustrated tone.

"No, he doesn't trust you. You have to listen to me Izzy, this man is dangerous and is worth millions, you have to follow my orders," he says.

"Look, I have to go. Harry's waiting on me," I say walking towards the door.

Before I can walk out Allen grabs my wrist.

"Goodbye, Izzy. I will see you tomorrow. Don't kill him tonight. Don't ask any questions... I will answer tomorrow. Now go," he says letting go of my arm.

I nod my head and walk out of the bathroom and head my way back to Harry and I's table where he just finished talking to Kayla.

End of Flashback:

"Like my small place," Harry says with a smirk on his face.

"I don't know, it looks a little familiar. It's quite boring," I say shrugging and the lad couldn't help but to laugh.

I put my clutch onto the dresser next to his bed and turn around facing Harold.

"Where is your guest bathroom," I ask.

"As soon as you open that door you turn left. The first door to your left is the guest bathroom," Harry says after looking up from his phone.

I nod my head and follow the directions to his guest bathroom to prepare myself for the night to come.

Harry's P.O.V. (Didn't expect that did ya?)

I watched as the beautiful girl in front of me walk out of the door. I like everything about her. From her curly hair, to her caramel skin, to her pedicured toes. How could someone be so perfect? Everything about her amazing. How come I have never known of her existence until the other night? Trust me after I met her, I tried everything.