Chapter Twenty-Two

Nothing But Trouble by Charlie Puth, Stay with Me by Sam Smith, Irresitable by One Direction, Crooked Smile by J. Cole, Breath (2AM) by Anna Nalick, Girls Talkin' Bout by Mindless Behavior, Bad Day by Daniel Powter, Fun by Troye Sivan, One In A Million by Miley Cyrus, Say Ok by Vanessa Hudgens, Love Never Felt so Good by Justin Timberlake ft. Michael Jackson, Closer by Ne-Yo,  and Treble Heart by Nightcore

The music starts and I start to roll my hips to the beat just how the woman did in the video. My memory is fresh so the steps are still on my mind. Repeating the moves to the song In the Dark by DEV. The pole spinning with one hand came up and I spin around several times. I watch as Kian bit his lips and eyed my body hungrily. Louis on the other hand, his boner grew larger and I start to feel ashamed. Not because, I have an ugly body but because my best friend and the love of my life is watching me as a stripper.

The song ended and the lights dimmed down. I looked down at the money. I don't want it. I don't feel right being half naked for money. I pick up the money quickly and run back stage where the stripper who broke her foot sat.

"Here's your money," I say sitting it in front of her.

"I heard you worked in Vegas. You're a great stripper. How long have you been doing it," she asked.

"I never worked as a stripper," I say and without another word I walked out of the room to change back into my clothes.

I walk out of the changing room and I bumped into a body. I looked up to see Kian and my breathing hitched. He smirked at me, something I never saw him do.

"You were great," he says.

"Thank you," I say a breath of relief when he didn't recognize me.

I must still have on the green contacts that I threw on before I started dancing.

"Want to head back to my place," he asks.

"Sorry. I don't think my boyfriend would like that," I say.

"You're a stripper and you have a boyfriend," he asks.

"Look, I have to go," I say pushing past him and finding Louis.

I looked down and saw that his little business was handled.

"I'm ready to go," I say quietly.

I walk past him and made my way out of the strip club. I roll my eyes when it was raining. How cliché? Louis grabbed my arm forcing me to face him.

"You were talking to Kian. What did you two say," he asks.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow," I say wiggling my arms out of his grip and walk to the car.

----

I can feel the sun shine through my eyes forcing them to open. I cover my eyes some when I feel the sun beam directly in them. I groaned, knowing that Louis had purposely opened the window curtains.

"Morning sleepy head," I hear a familiar raspy voice says.

"Morning Lou," I say rolling out of the nice bed that I slept in.

I stretch a little and I see Louis standing on the balcony. He's shirtless and a few of his tattoos show. He has on some regular basketball shorts that he had for a few years now. He used to play footie all the time in them. He has on some black socks covering his toes. I thought he was over that little insecurity. Honestly, Louis has the cutest feet I have ever seen from a guy.

"Come join me will ya," he says smiling.

I give him a soft smile and walk onto the balcony with him. He hands me a cup of tea and I sip it savoring the flavor. I loved how the warm sun heated up my skin and the cool wind waved through my hair. I smile softly at the feeling. For a second I actually felt happy. Where there is a world without the people I have met over the years.