Chapter Twenty-One

I Want to Write You A Song by One Direction, Change Your Ticket by One Direction, This is the Life Miley Cyrus, A Thousand Years by Christina Perri, Miss Movin' On by Fifth Harmony, Sorry by Justin Bieber, Old Blue Jeans by Miley Cyrus, Lately by Divine, Forever Young by One Direction, Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne, Bigger by Justin Bieber, It's Going Down Forreal by Flo Rida, I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys, One Less Problem by Ariana Grande, Really Don't Care by Demi Lavato, Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran.

"So like what should we be," I asked Louis as I watch Kian drinking a beer at the bar.

He looks really good. He has gotten buffer and he has a little scruffy patch under his chin. He honestly looks good and I must admit that I am slightly jealous of the way he looks good with his age. I will never know because I'll never age. He has tattoos now, but I have them too so I guess that is no big deal.

His hair is in his normal style, but his attire is not his usual one. He is wearing a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Much like Harry Styles, my mind wanders. No. No Styles. I can't stand his guts right now, and besides I shouldn't be comparing Harry and Kian.

"You think too much you know that," Louis says taking a few pictures of Kian and the people he talks to.

He's right. I do think too much, but I can't help it. I like to be in control of things, and yes I do find it attractive when someone makes me think, but at the same time it gets infuriating. This is Kian we are talking about. He is my first love. He is someone that I will always love. If anything, I should compare everyone to him. I think to keep me ahead and honestly, all I am thinking about is how I am going to go through with killing him, but I have plenty time to think about that.

I roll my eyes as Louis and I walk out of the bar and follow Kian to the next place. In his file it say that once he leaves the bar he goes to a strip club. I looked down into it and it only have female strippers, and the owner is a pregnant woman. Although there is no sense in doing so, I'm hoping it isn't the real thing, because the Kian I know doesn't support strippers. He just thought what they did was wrong because no one should be going through something that bad that they have to prance around half naked. He would rather them flip burgers.

"He's changed," I say my eyebrows starting to furrow as the space between us and Kian became smaller by my fast pace.

"People change," Louis says nonchalantly.

That is where he is wrong. The saying is people never change. At least that is the one that I have grown up with. Seconds later we entered the strip club right after Kian. The atmosphere is different from what I am used to. It is just like the movies, I must say. Half naked woman everywhere, some on stage with poles and others with trays in there hands. There's horny men everywhere and I can tell they are drunk by the occasional whistles that is being thrown my way. For the first time in forever I started to feel self conscious about my outfit and I pulled down my red shorts.

I have on a plain white crop top and some red shorts that goes down mid thigh. I have on my denim blue jean jacket that stops at my wrist. I have on a little mascara and some nude pink eye shadow, that you can barley see. I have on some blood red lipstick. I have on some all black heel boots and I put my hair in large loose curls. I put in a silver nose ring and have on some black heart earrings. I have on a black flower crown and I also have a red purse with a big bow in the front.