Chapter Seventeen:

I am so sorry guys for going ghost on you all. School has been a stressful pain in the butt. 

 The picture is of Courtney/Trip in high school. 

Wild Life by Jack & Jack, All About Us by Jordan Fisher, Be Alright by Justin Bieber, Break Your Heart Right Back by Ariana Grande, Last Night by The Vamps, Secret by Austin Mahone, Banga Banga by Austin Mahone, and All the Small Things by blink-182

I finally pull up to the familiar coffee shop that I spend to much time at and I park my car and took my keys out of the ignition. I open my door and press the lock all button so that it can lock all of my doors and I closed my doors once I got out. I can see Sophia impatiently waiting for me at the booth. I look at my phone to see the time. It shows 12:01 P.M. I roll my eyes knowing that the woman I know and love will give me attitude.

"Afternoon Miss Ross," the familiar voice says.

"Afternoon Mel," I say to the male who works here and is normally the one making my coffee.

Once my voice is heard Sophia immediately turned her head around. She gives me a glare as I give a heart warming smile as I made my way over to her.

"How is my fav-"

"Hush peasant, you're late. I've already ordered," Sophia says cutting me off.

"I'm barley late. It's only been a minute," I say sitting down in front of the woman I consider as a close friend.

"Time is money doll, so what do you need? It seemed pretty urgent," Sophia says.

"Well next week I am going on a business trip to New York, and I wanted to know the status about Kian just in case I bumped into him," I say.

"What makes you think you'll see him," she asks.

"It's a small world, and besides didn't you say that he lives in the heart of New York," I ask.

"Yea," she says.

"My hotel is in the heart of New York. I'll see him somehow. Stop stalling," I say.

"He's fine," she says her voice going a few octaves too high.

It always did that when she lies.

"Tell me the truth," I say narrowing my eyes at her.

"I can't your a big shot. You can arrest him," she says.

I might have told her that I am a big time detective and that I travel to make a big bust just so she won't get suspicious when I go to another state of country without a say so.

"I'm not going to arrest him. He's not the reason I am going out there," I say halfway lying.

I might not be going to The Big Apple to arrest Kian, but I am going out there with him. Sophia was about to speak until Mel came over to us with our order. He sat down the two cups and he also sat down the bouquet of cake pops.

"What are these for Mel," I asked.

"They are from that man over there," he says with a head gesture.

I look up to see Harry and I mentally curse at myself. He waves at me and I do the same adding a smile at the end. How could I have not seen him before? God, he is going to ask questions.

"Isn't he the creep," Sophia asks.

"Yea, but he's not an ex. I thought he was though," I say.

"He's hot. One of the best I must say," she says.

"Yea, I wonder what he is doing here," I say and take a glance at where he is sitting, but he is not there anymore and instead is by the door.