Chapter Sixteen:

First Date by blink-182, One Love by Justin Bieber, Last Night by The Vamps, Something New by Zendaya, Wild Heart by The Vamps, We Own the Night by The Wanted, and Runaway Love by Ludacris ft. Mary J. Blige.

After Louis dropped me off, I quickly took a shower. I changed into some plain denim shorts and a grey croptop with Nike written in black and bold letters. I put on some grey converse and threw my hair in a ponytail. I decided against makeup today and just settled on some lip balm. I grabbed my purse and headed out. Today is a beautiful day, and although I would rather be in my bed watching Netflix and binge over some snacks, I have important business to do today.

I have to start off with Harry. I haven't seen him in a while and I know that going ghost on him won't be good. He probably don't miss me, but I have to keep in contact and keep close to him for the mission. I don't want to let anyone down. After locking my door I hear the familiar small footsteps running towards me.

"Good Afternoon Miss Ross," the familiar voice says.

I turn around and involuntarily bend down to the little boys height.

"Afternoon Samuel," I say opening my arms and immediately the boy hugs me.

"I knocked on your door this morning, but you didn't answer and I started to get really scared," Samuel says with a frowny face.

"Oh. Well that is because I slept over my friends house," I say.

"Well don't scare me like that Miss Ross. I thought you were hurt," Samuel says and I can't help but to smile.

"Okay. I won't do it again," I say the smile still planted on my face.

"Promise," he says holding out his small pinky.

"Promise I say linking my larger one with his.

"Guess what I got for you Sam," I asked with as much enthusiasm I can put in my voice.

"What," he says excitedly.

I pull out a nice crispy dollar. Samuel smiles and takes it polietly and hugged me again. I hugged him back and I hear an older female voice.

"Samuel! You don't need to bother Miss Ross everyday," I hear the familiar voice says.

I look up to see Samuel's mother Karen. I let him go and I stand straight as the boy ran over to his mother. I've only seen her a few times and every time I saw her, she has had a problem with me.

"I've told you before Karen Samuel's fine. He's a good kid," I say smiling.

"Samuel go inside and put the dollar up," Karen says.

Samuel obeyed his mother orders and he ran into the house. Karen closed the door and walked over to me. Her face didn't seem all cheery, but she didn't seem upset either so I guess she has on her poker face.

"Look, you seem nice and all, but it is just that I don't know you that well," she says in a serious tone.

"I understand where you are coming from Karen. If you don't want me to talk to Samuel, then I suggest you teach him not to be around me," I say calmly.
I'm not angry about the situation. I wouldn't like it if my son talked to a woman everyday that I barley knew and wouldn't know if she wasn't my neighbor's daughter.

"I don't want Sammy to stop seeing you. I will just like to get to know you. Know a few things about you," she says.

"Well, I am busy today. How about tomorrow? We can go to the restaurant of your choice for lunch," I say.

"Uhm sure. When I see your car at home, I will come over and tell you my decision or I will leave a note on your door or something," she says with a smile.

"Sounds good," I say.

Karen nods her head and tells me goodbye and we both exchange a 'Have a good day' and I went to my Range Rover. I turn up the radio and turned on the air. I pulled out my business phone which I received three messages. One from Harold, the other from Niall, and the other from an unknown number. I click Harold's message first which was sent only five minutes ago.

Busy?

No. Why?

I was wondering if you would like to hang out. Maybe go out on a picnic for lunch.

I press the back button and click on Niall's number.

You need to explain everything. I mean like immediately. How does lunch sound at McDonalds? My treat.

Yea sure. I will be there at one.

Okay. See you then.

I then click on the unknown number wondering who it is.

Hey this is Liam. Just wanted to make sure you have my number. You seemed pretty lost yesterday so I'm not sure if you remember sending me a message to confirm your number. Anyways we should hang out. Totally not today because I have work. How about tomorrow? I'm off. Maybe we can have dinner at any place of your choice.

Uhm yea. I would like that a lot. How about Red Lobster tomorrow night at seven.

That's fine. What is your address?

0000 00st N LA, California 00000-0000

Okay. See you tomorrow at seven.

I then click the back button and click Harry's message once again.

Sorry Styles I am busy during lunch hour. How about a picnic under the stars?

Yea, that will be fine. Would you like me to pick you up or...

Where are we going?

It's a surprise.

Then I will be at your house at??

Five-thirty. I want it to be daylight when we get out there.

Okay. See you tonight.

Tonight.

I put my phone up and I turn off the air and roll down the windows. I texted Sophia this morning and we decided that we can meet up for a while. She'll be busy until twelve but she have to leave at twelve thirty.