Chapter Ten:

This is how Louis looks in the book. The cutie wears glasses which I must admit looks extremely attractive on him.

Recap:

Louis hands me a folder that says Mission 1837: Kian Lawley. I couldn't believe it. Louis and I was to kill a huge celebrity. Not only that, but he has made a huge influence on my life. That is why Louis wanted me on this mission. All I ever talked about was Kian Lawley and he knew for sure that this will break me.

Without hesitation, I open the folder. Praying that is someone less valuable to the world. I know if I have to kill my role model, just imagine how many other people role model I am killing also. A sigh of relief comes over me. It is not the Kian Lawley I know and love, but somehow I feel as if it is much worse this isn't just any Kian Lawley this is Sophia's husband, Bobby's, younger brother Kian Lawley.

"Why this mission? Why this guy? Why was this even assigned to Louis," I say getting louder and louder with each question and eventually throwing the file across the room.

I couldn't kill Kian, Kian was everything to me when I was younger. Kian and I played when we were little kids. We even started dating when we were in the fourth grade, and we just stuck with it. We didn't have arguments until the eighth grade, but they were small fights. Like how to solve a problem or what movie we were going to watch. He was everything to me. He was there when I met Sophia. She's a four years older than us, and she used to never like me.

She told me that Bobby always talked about me in admiration. How he will talk about how smart and cute I am. He would say things like that in front of me, but I would never say anything about it, I never knew what he saw in me. When I met him, I was four like Kian, and he was eight. Kian was the love of my life until we had an argument. Not just a small one, but a life changing one. He wanted me to up and move with him all the way New York.

I couldn't do that. I wanted to go to California to go to UCLA. That was my dream school and I had gotten in. I told him we could compromise. There was a campus in LA that was with his school. He could go to New York for two years, and come to LA. He never compromised which lead to our separation the summer after graduation. I never had contact with him since then, I went my way and he went his.

"No need to be angry Izzy, I know he means a lot to you, but if you would've continued to read the file he is a lot more dangerous. I knew you would feel this way so I am giving you a week before you start," Allen says, somehow I ended up in his embrace.

Maybe I was when I ended up balled up on the floor in the corner as mad as an annoyed hornet. I can even feel the angry tears rolling down my cheeks and I knew. That I'm probably not going to go through with it.

"Let's talk about Styles," I say once I have recollected myself.

Allen looked at me and nods his head and goes back to his chair. I sit down in one of the chairs in front of the desk and Louis sat next to me.

"This isn't your mission Tomlinson get the hell out," I say.

"You don't have to be so damn stuck up all the time. Jesus, I am trying to make things right," Louis says angrily and walks out of the room.

"I wish he would end up in one of these folders," I say underneath my breath.

"He's your best friend Isabelle," Allen says.

"No, he used to be my best friend. Now, he is a co-worker that I can't stand," I say crossing my shoulders across my chest.

"So Styles, what about him," he says.