Chapter Four:

Thank you @arisu-chan003 for the amazing cover. Thanks doll. 

My internal clock goes off in my head and my eyes shoot open. The burning sensation of the sun hit me directly in the eyes. I scrunch up my dark brown eyes in pain as they slowly adjust to the killer lighting. I hear faint snores and I turn my head slightly towards them and Harold was laying there facing me. He looks so peaceful and cute like that, too bad I have to blow his brains out. I shake the jumbled thoughts out of my head and I move his lanky noodle arm from around my waist and moved. I slowly dropped his hand making it replace the spot I was just in.

I can feel in my arse as all of the memories of last night came stumbling into my oh so lovely brain. I should've had more than a few drinks last night. I look at the curtains once again and wondered how did I let the sunrise beat me, again? I have been off of my game lately. I feel like this is my midlife crisis. I mean all I have been doing for the past couple of months is remembering the past. It felt like it all happened yesterday.

Flashback:

The building started to shake and I can feel the table that I am laying on shake with it. The table isn't connected to the floor so if the building shake with a great amount of force, I might fall. I heard a rush of the doctor and his many assisstants.

"We need to let go of the Expirements sir," he says.

"Let them all go, but not Expirement: 1832, I am not finished with her yet," the doctor says.

I start to panic and my anxiety started to kick in. I am 1832! He is talking about me! How could they cure my AIDS and Cancer, but not my anxiety or my borderline personality disorder? They made me perfect, but I still feel the humanic things that made me me.

"Help me," I yell screaming at the top of my lungs as the building shook again.

This must be an earthquake, it couldn't be anything else. Anything else couldn't make this large building move that hard. I can feel the tears streaming down my cheeks, but it wasn't nothing but an involuntary reflex because the Isabelle that I am now doesn't cry. The doctor ran over to me and smiled.

"I am going to finish you 1832, so that we can leave," he says.

"What in the hell are you thinking," I ask him.

My voice is so full of rage. We can die and he wants to continue such a stupid procedure. He had already cured me what more can he do except destroy me.

"We're all the same. I am just like you, that's why each of us is a number. I made us. I am.the reason for your existence, that is why I am Expierment: 01," he says caressing my cheek.

"I am not a expirement or whatever you've been calling me. I am a human who no longer have AIDS nor Cancer," I say.

"It is okay, we will heal automatically if we get hurt. If the wound isn't that bad,"he says ignoring what I just said and smiling at me.

Just then a harsh wind blew through the room which in the process pushed the table over flipping it over making me be on underneath the table. I never felt a thing, and the wind did push me making the fall mighty hard. I try to get up, but the table is too heavy for my worn out body. The doctor however didn't get so lucky as of being underneath a table. Instead his head went through a thin yet dangerous pole probably killing him instantly unless he is going to heal like he said.

I can feel the heaviness in my eyes coming to me, and I start to let the peace consume me as if it is hunger. Trust me, I tried to stay awake, but I couldn't the sleep was coming over and went straight through me as my eyes close and I no longer feel my conciousness.