Chapter Eighteen:

Hi guys! The picture looked photo shopped, but it'll have to work. 

Trampoline by Kalin and Myles, Catching Feelings by Justin Bieber, Brokenhearted by Kalin and Myles, Alphabet Boy by Mealine Martinez, Runaway Love by Ludicrous ft. Mary J. Blige, I'm Yours Cover by Troye Sivan, Say Something by Austin Mahone, American Idiot Cover by Five Seconds of Summer, and New Problems by Cody Simpson.

I don't know how but I ended up in McDonalds driveway. I park my Range Rover.

"12:58," I say reading the time.

I get out of my car and lock my doors and close. I make my short journey to the building and made my way in. I look around to see Niall just walking away from the cashier.

"You ordered without me. Wow, what a great friend," I say once he approached me and I rolled my eyes.

"Actually I am a great friend because I ordered for you," he says as he sat down in one of the booths.

I sit down across from him and roll my eyes once again. This is normal when it comes to Niall he always give me a reason to roll my eyes at him.

"The order should be coming up soon since this place is practically deserted right now. Which is weird since it's like lunch hour right now," Niall says.

"Actually there is a new restaurant that is taking their business. The food there is quite delicious," I say to him and Niall nods taking in the information.

"What is the place called? I might want to try it out sometime," he says.

"It's called Shark's. You should know you have been living here longer than I have," I say.

"Actually I just moved back from Ireland," he says.

"Ah," I say as the conversation went dead.

It was silent for a while until a female's voice was heard.

"Order 127," the voice says.

Niall looks down at the receipt (spell check?) in his hand and gets up. I guess that is us. Niall then comes back with a tray full of food and another lady behind him with a tray full of food in her hand also. My eyes widen, but I am not surprised. Niall loves food and it doesn't really surprise me. He sits the tray in his hand in front of where he was sitting and sat down. The lady sat down the tray in her hand in front of me.

She left after telling us to have a great lunch. I start off by eating some of the chicken nuggets that is on the tray. I made it to at least the seventh chicken nugget out of ten and I looked at Niall. There was several empty wrappers around his area. He is so greedy.

"So let's talk about why we are really here. Yea," Niall says his mouth filled with a chicken and lettuce and he had slight mayonnaise on the corner of his lips.

"Yea. You wanted me to explain about last night," I say.

"That is correct. Why did you want me to put drugs in his food and beverages," he asks.

"He wanted to have sex with me. He's a married man, and he have AIDS," I say.

I didn't need to say much after that. Niall looked at me with sympathy and understanding for awhile, but then we just finished eating and start to talk about past memories from college. Just the good ones because the bad ones didn't need to be brought up at this time. It didn't take long when we both finished. I ate half of the food Niall ordered for me, but he finished for me. Not that my stomach ache or anything, but just the fact that if I eat too much I can still throw up.

Niall and I said our goodbyes and promised that we will keep in touch and we will hang out soon when I come back from New York. It took a little longer than expected to get back to my house. It is only four thirty. I didn't have to be at Harry's house until another hour so I can take a shower and get dressed.