Chapter Twenty:

Long Way Home by 5SOS, Dream by (fetus) Miley Cyrus, Army by Ellie Golding, Clarity by Zedd, Bigger by Justin Bieber, Believe by Justin Bieber, See You Again by Miley Cyrus, Muzik by Mindless Behavior, Roses by Chainsmokers, Talk Me Down by Troye Sivan, and Something New by Zendaya.

"I want you to meet someone," Matilda says to me grabbing my hands into hers.

"Where are we going in such a rush," I say picking up my feet.

I am not the most athletic, but if I don't want my face to be covered in grass and dirt then I will have to start running with the energetic girl pulling me.

"To a frat house," she says.

I stop abruptly and my eyes furrow.

"We are not allowed in there unless a party is being held," I say.

"It will be fine. Besides this will be better than studying politics with Elliot," she says and starts to pull me once again.

Nothing is better than studying the boring subject of politics with Elliot. He is charming, sweet, and quite smart if I must say. He has a great sense of humor and he is gentle. He is like the perfect mixture made just for me. I don't think he feel the same though, not once has he bought up anything about us and I most definitely wouldn't. I like him, but I will die if he knew. That is why I only told Matilda about the secret admire I have for him.

We had finally made it to the frat house and for the first time it looks quite calm. Matilda makes this weird beat as her fist collided with the door. Seconds later a boy with brown hair and brown eyes answer the door. We have literature together. I believe his name is Jerry. I'm not sure, I barley pay attention to him.

"Afternoon girls. What brings you two here," he says leaning up against the door frame.

"We are here for No Tell," Matilda says after looking around.

"Ah, I see," Jerry says opening the door wider for us to enter, "It's upstairs like usual," he says telling us the directions.

I finally get the chance to take in the place. It looks different, but in a good way. I mean other than today it has been littered with cups mysterious liquids and naked bodies. Matilda pulls me up the stairs and opens a door and there was a couple of boys and girls in there.

"Matilda," the group says off key as she came in leaving me by the door.

They start on a full conversation seeming to have a good time with all of the smiles on their faces.

"Hey love! Do you mind closing the door," a British voice says.

I look up to see a guy around my age with brown hair. I point to myself and he respond with a 'Yes, the cutie in the purple half shirt and shorts' with a smirk. I can feel the heat rush as I close the door.

"Izzy, that is Liam. The guy I wanted you to meet," Matilda says and turns her attention to a brunette she is interested in.

The girl sitting in Matilda's lap is extremely gorgeous. Like she can be a Victoria's Secret Model. I sigh at the girl's beauty until I am caught off guard.

"You know it isn't polite to not introduce yourself to strangers," the thick British voice says ringing through my ears.

"Sorry! My name is Isabelle, but you can call me Izzy," I say holding out my hand for a formal greeting.

"You are prettier in person. I'm Liam," the boy says hugging me.

This brought back the memory of Elliot when he hugged me instead of shaking my hand. Once the Liam pulls back he pinches my cheek making me blush harder.