Chapter Seven:

(So... Sarah Hyland will play as Kayla, because this is who I imagined when I thought of this character.)

I look up from the menu and I roll my eyes. It is Kayla, the one person I honestly don't want to see at this moment. Allen knows that I can't stand this woman and to put that in consideration he puts her on a task with me.

"Well hello Kayla," I say grinning the fakest grin I could.

"Hello Miss Pruitt, it is great to see you once again on a fine night," I say.

"Same to you," I say looking at Harold.

"Well are you going to introduce me to your male friend," Kayla says while wiggling her eyebrows.

I roll my eyes in my head, but on the outside I blush softly and I look into Harry's emerald eyes for a few seconds. His eyes smiled at me while his face stayed mutual. How about I give him a beautiful smile.

"This is Harold Styles, business partner actually. I am glad he has found the time to have dinner with me. I have been begging him to do so for years. I am lucky to be here tonight with Mr. Styles. And let's not forget how incredibly handsome the young man is. How his cheekbones are so sharp he can cut tension with it. And when he smiles he has the cutest dimples. Now, what is underneath that three piece suit will be a mystery. Anyways, Harold and I will like some champagne. Right Harold," I say arching my eyebrow at the now blushing man who is smiling.

I roll my eyes as he catches on to my question and he clears his throat like I didn't just flatter the hell out of the guy.

"Uhm, yes. We would like some champagne if you do not mind," he says giving Kayla a soft smile.

She smiles back and walks away and I look at Harry with a smirk.

"Were you blushing there Styles," I ask already knowing the answer.

"Psst, no. You thought what you said actually flattered me. You have another thing coming Pruitt," he says.

I start to bat my eyes slowly in a seductive way. I then start to play footsie with him. A blush crept on his face. Apparently he hasn't played this game before. I wonder why not. I mean I am pretty sure that he has have had many woman to do this with. Maybe the rest of them was just there for the sex, but I bet Harold has some dirt under his skin to.

Not even seconds later, the champagne has made it's way over to Harry and I. Great! Allen is making sure that we are first priority. The faster this get together ends, the faster I can kill him. I look at his emerald eyes as the male waiter poured our champagne. I can tell Harold is trying not to look at me, because his eyes keep wandering every where else.

"Tell me something about yourself Harold," I say elegantly crossing my legs and grab my glass of champagne and start to look at it.

As I twirl the glass some, the waiter walks away with a pleasant smile and Harold cheeks turns bright red again. I am starting to become annoyed with them. He is so easy! I can see straight through him. He must have never had a woman to want to get to know him. Well he must stop, because I am just trying to get him comfortable, so that I can put him out of his misery. Harry clears his throat and opens his mouth.

"Well I am from the U.K. and I have been in this business since I was a young lad. I never really had a girlfriend, they all used me because I am wealthy. When we moved to America, my mom, step-dad, my sister, and I, I had to go back to school. At the time it was illegal for a seventeen year old kid still staying at home and not going to school. By then I had already graduated college. My step-dad started to have affairs with my mom and then I took over the business," he says nonchalantly and sipping the champagne in his hand.

"That's not the whole story," I say with an arch of my eyebrow.

"Well I don't trust you yet, so if I ever do then I will tell you the rest of the story," he says.

I give him a soft smile as he takes another sip of the champagne. I watched him, looking at his every move. I watch the pattern of his breathing and how many times he will run his hands through his luscious hair.

Moments later Kayla arrived once again and smiled at us.

"Well, have you guys figured out what you guys wanted," Kayla asked us.

"Uhm, yes. I would like the chicken Alfredo, and I will like to have a garden salad without tomatoes and onions please. And for the handsome gentleman right here he will like the Parmasian chicken and Italian macaroni noodles, and he will have the same garden salad also," I say giving her a quick smile.

"Is that all," she says confirm the order.

"Yes," I say handing her my menu and Harry following my actions telling Kayla thanks.

Harry clears his throat for a few seconds and then looks at me with an arched eyebrow.

"Why did you order for me," he asks.

"Well, you wasn't going to with that voice of yours and that boner of yours," I say arching my eyebrow also.

"I don't know what you are talking about," he says looking everywhere but at me.

"Oh really Harold. Then tell me why do you have a boner? Why do you want to bend me over and fuck me on this table? Why is your boner increasing? Hmm? Or are you thinking about the ways you can punishing me for making you feel this way? Admit it Harold! Just by the way I am biting my lip turns you on. I have you wrapped around my small fingers, just like the other men I have restraining orders for. You will do anything to get me back into your bed. That is why you called me huh? Well, I say lets skip dessert," I say with an amused look on my face.

"How-. Are you-. Wait-," he stutters upon his words not even able to speak about my small speech.

"I would've said that we can leave now, but I already have a taste for the chicken Alfredo," I say winking at the mission in front of me.