Prologue:

Isabelle let out a soft moan as the man grip her soft hips with his rough hands. He looks up at her, his brown eyes staring into her own. Her knees grip his hips keeping him in a tight grip. She licks her full pink lips as she reached in between her legs, taking the man's cock in her hands and lining it up with the entrance of her pussy. She enjoy watching the man wait patiently for he to stop teasing him and just to let him feel her warmth already. She smiles, and even though it is dark in the room with only a small amount of light shining through, her pearly white teeth shines bright. She put the tip of his cock at the entrance of her pussy and slides down on his dick slowly. A sinister smile appears on her caramel as the males eyes close as he pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth. She lift herself up and slid back down his cock. At first, Isabelle started at a slow and steady pace, but it did not take her long to pick up her pace. She looks down at the male as he attempts to muffles his own moans only being able to grunt. The better he felt the more Isabelle began teasing him as she slow down the pace once again. His grip on her hips tighten as he moves her body up  and down his dick forcing her to ride him faster as her breast slap together making a loud lewd sound. Isabelle smiles softly as she throws her head back as she let him take control for a moment, wanting to enjoy every moment as well. Isabelle let out a small breath as she lean in, her soft hands resting on the mans broad chest. 

"Kevin." 

Her moan came out softly and her voice shakes but she keeps up with his pace not backing down for a second. She close her eyes for a second, collecting herself as her body tenses. With every thrust, her body tremble as if it it's an expected reaction. She takes a deep breath before she open her eyes. Her gentle hands moves up to his shoulders as she grip them. She gives him an innocent smile as her brown eyes seem to sparkle. She begins to make a smart remark as Kevin flip them over, him being on top of her. She lift her legs up a bit letting him having easier access. Missionary is her favorite position and she gets excited when men naturally get into that position. Kevin licks his pale lips as he slips his tip inside of her smiling a bit.

"I think I love you."

His voice is low but it did not stop Isabelle from hearing. She roll her eyes a bit as he look down at her confusingly. She knew it was a bit harsh but she did not love the man nor did she want him to love her. Luckily, Kevin shakes off his confusion and continues to penetrate Isabelle. She pushed herself up a bit as her back immediately arches. She whines from the pleasure as she looks up at him. Kevin smiles, he is obviously proud of his work and the way he is making her feel. His smile is cocky but it leaves his face as soon as it came as he leans down and wraps his mouth around her nipples. She bit her lip as she throws her head back once again. Her body trembles a bit as he speeds up the pace thrusting in and out of her as he lifted his head. 

"Who's daddy's good girl?" 

Kevin's voice is now raspy, low, and seductive but Isabelle did not comprehend it. All she's able to do is enjoy each moment that she is feeling. Her moans are soft but as the time passes they become more rapid. She lick her dry plump lips as she grip the sheets, attempting to not loose complete control of what is going on. Kevin's thrust slows down until it came to a complete stop. He gives a small smile, pulling out of her as moves down to her pussy. He presses his thumb against her clit rubbing it a bit as he looks up at the female. Without a second thought he begins to suck her clit, flicking it with his tongue teasing her. Isabelle blushes as she grabs Kevin's hair gripping in between her small fingers as she arch her back her pussy reaching up to his mouth while she push his face deeper inside of her.

The moment seem to last forever before she climaxed in his mouth. Her body trembles a bit as he came back up to the girl eagerly to kiss her plump pink lips. Isabelle kiss the boy gently as her hands still plays around in his head of messy curls. She waits until he is comfortable before she uses all of her strength to flip them over. She kneels between his pale legs as she grip his cock with her small hands. She smiles softly as she spit on his cock as he rub it in looking up at him. 

"Now let me show you how much of a good girl I am Daddy." 

Isabelle winks at the man before she slip Kevin's cock into her mouth. She starts off by sucking the tip while jerking off the bottom half. She never takes her eyes off of him enjoying the way he seems to be feeling by the way she touches him. After a few moments, Isabelle took Kevin's whole length in her mouth. The cock hits the back of her throat making her gag a bit. Her eyes began to water but she never backs down. The bobbing of her head speeds up as Kevin's begins to thrust inside of Isabelle's mouth. She moans as she continues going faster as Kevin's cock continues to hit the back of her throat.

"Fuck babe. Such a cock slut for daddy." 

It is obvious that Kevin is close to reaching his limits, boosting Isabelle's confidence. She pulls Kevin's cock out of his mouth and jerks it off in a teasing way as she blew her minty breath on his cock.  

"Who can make you feel like this baby?" 

Before Kevin speaks to her, she engulfs his cock in her mouth as it hits the back of her throat. As she continues she moves her tongue swirling it around his cock as she sucks it teasing him with no mercy. She feels his cock twitch in her mouth preparing for his release.  

"I think I'm-"

Before Kevin could finish his sentence, Isabella's mouth became full of Kevin's hot sticky cum. She slams her eyes shut as she takes a deep breath. She swallows his cum before opening her eyes and give him a fake smile. She crawls up to him slowly as her warm hands rubs against his pale skin. She gives him a small peck on the lips as it starts to become more intense. As she did so, her hands drifts up towards his head under his pillow. Her warm fingers grips the cold metal tightly. She slowly moves it behind her back before she lean back looking down into his brown chocolate eyes. Kevin looks up at her lovingly as he places his rough hands on her chin. 

"You have made me feel better than I have better felt." 

Isabella smiles softly as she look down at Kevin her gentle hands around the metal as he leans in to kiss her.

"Too bad that it is the last time." 

Kevin looks at Isabelle with confusion as she place her the gun on his forehead her hand on the trigger. Kevin takes a large gulp as he look the woman he just made sweet love to in the eyes. His heart race as his eyes widen in fear. He's afraid and he does not know what happened between a few seconds ago and now but he did not know what to do. How could he not be aware of her actions earlier? Is that why she seemed so annoyed with him after he confessed his love for her? He places his hands on her chest attempting to reason with her. 

"Babe. What are you doing?"

Kevin's voice is trembling but it did not phase Isabelle in the slightest. She rolls her eyes as she cocks the gun, cycling a round in to the chamber.

"Completing my mission."

Without hesitation, Isabelle pulls the trigger blowing Kevin's brains out. She sighs softly as she gets off of the naked corpse. She had only met him a few hours ago, but it did not matter. She finally completed the mission and she did not have to pretend that she was enjoying herself. She picks up her burner phone. She press the call button waiting for the person to receive the call. The phone rang once before she hears a rough hello from the other side. 

"It's done." 

Isabelle has no other business with the person on the other end so she hangs up the phone and places it on the night stand near the bed. She cross her arms over her chest as she looks at Kevin's corpse. She rolls her eyes for what seems like the millionth time before she picks up her stranded bra off the floor and puts it back on her body.