Chapter Two:

I surprisingly didn't look overwhelming expensively cheap. The outfit that I have on is actually quite cute for a party such as this one. I am wearing a turquoise strapless dress that goes to my knees and it has ruffles from the waist below. I am wearing six inch black heels. I am wearing a turquoise heart necklace and two turquoise and gold rings. I have on turquoise eye shadow and some pink lip gloss.  I surprisingly like the stupid outfit.

I put in the earpiece that Allen had given me so that he can tell me what to do and stupid little things as such

"Are you ready," Allen says in my ear.

"Aren't I always," I say rolling my eyes although he can't see me.

The limo pulled up in front of the mansion other rich people already up by the entrance.

"Remember Izzy, you are Melody Pruitt. Extremely famous business woman. Styles invited you in person V.I.P. list. Skip the line that is how important you are," Allen says.

"Gotcha," I say.

I get out of the limo and I strut. All of my practice in theater in high school will now be paying off. I skipped the whole line getting in front of the body guard.

"Hey, you are not that important to skip the whole line," a female voice says.

I turn around to her to give her a stern look.

"Look here, my assistant here isn't here to take your opinions. Besides I am more important than you. I'm worth more than your mansion," I say with a strong comeback.

I then look at the security guard and waited for him.

"Name," the security guard says.

I bite my lips seductively as I looked at him and he gave me an arched eyebrow showing his interest in me.

"Melody Pruitt," I say.

He then looks down at the list and then at me.

"You aren't on the list," he says.

"Mr. Styles invited me in person. Check the V.I.P. list sweetheart," I say to him.

"Ahh, Melody Pruitt. You're a very successful women in the world today. Wonder why I have never heard of you," the security guard says moving out the way so I can get in.

"I like to keep my things private," I whisper in his ear before I enter the mansion.

I walk in to see people socializing and having a nice conversation. Some were receiving drinks from waiters, others food, and the rest were heading outside.

"Champagne ma'am," a male waitress says.

I politely take one and say my quick thank you. The waiter replied with an 'Your welcome' and scurried off to serve the other guest.

"Do you have Styles location," I ask loud enough so that Allen can hear me.

"Listen hear sweetheart, this is not like your other missions. You just can't find him, sleep with him, and kill him. You have to look like you fit in," Allen says.

I roll my eyes and sipped on the expensive champagne. Even the glass is expensive. It has a gold touch around the trim. Whoever this Harold Styles is probably never had to lift a finger through out his pathetic rich life. I then look over to a handsome guy who was accompanied by a woman.

"What about them," I say.

"Perfect. That is Collin and Michelle. They are partners and they created in a Vogue. They will be the perfect people to talk to. Remember you own private business all around the world," Allen says.

I agree softly and start to walk over to the two people. I sipped the rest of the champagne and I sit it on a empty tray. I finally make it over to them and they looked at me with the largest smiles.

"It is incredibly amazing to meet the two creators of Vogue. If I had the time not traveling around the world I would have done so sooner," I say kissing the girl on both of her cheeks and I do the same exact thing with the guy.

We start to have a conversation and I talk about my 'private business' and how I own a little bit of everything except for Vogue and that I am planning on doing business with them soon. The woman then stares off and I turn around to see the Harold guy.

"Are you staring at Harold," I ask nonchalantly arching my eyebrow.

"Yes. He is a very handsome man. We have done business together many times. Everyone who has done business with him is here," she says.

I had to admit the guy is extremely handsome. I mean all I am thinking about right now is how many ways can I rip that extremely tight white t-shirt off his off of his ripped body. 

"Really, I have only seen him once and that was when he invited me to the party," I say.

Collin starts to speak, but I didn't hear him because I am concentrating on what Allen is saying.

"Walk over to the female behind Harry. Make sure you strut. He is looking for someone to have a one night stand with. Make sure you be her. The female behind him name is Amber, she's the creator and editor of J-14 which features Harold's son a lot," Allen says.

"Hey guys. I have to go. I am going to speak to Amber," I say giving them farewell hugs.

I then turn around to walk over towards Harold, but before I could we made direct eye contact. His green eyes meeting with my chocolate brown ones. I am determined to keep that wonderful gaze. I walk towards him and eventually passing him. I kept contact with them as he turned his head and I kept mine. When I make it to Amber I winked at him and turned to her. Now for the prey to come to me.