Chapter Eleven:

Niall looks like himself in 2012 because 2012 Niall is so adorable. 

I finally made it to my house after the long drive. Normally it won't take long, but traffic is a total bitch. Making it into my home I look at the clock on the microwave in the kitchen. The clock displayed six thirty. I didn't realize that I was out that late. Maybe I was just tying to process the words that was exchanged between Louis and I. Could I get AIDS again?

No! I can't. I am not human, I might be treated like one, but I am not. I can't get a disease. If I would have never gotten cancer or AIDS in the first place then I would've never been in this position. I would be with Elliot cuddled up on a couch with him. He might have convinced me to marry him. I would be freaking out about making the wedding perfect and to make me calm down we will watch a sappy movie like The Fault In Our Stars and eat ice cream and cry.

Shaking the sudden fantasy out of my head, I walk towards my bedroom. Elliot is the last person that needs to be on my mind at the moment. Especially since I am overwhelmed with Louis' and I conversation, Caleb and I's dinner, how to handle Kian, and what to do next with Harold. Thinking about Elliot is the last thing that I need to do at the moment. I have too much shit on my plate right now and bringing up Elliot is a little more than I can handle.

I take off my shoes and place them next to the collection of others. My feet padded it's way to the bathroom and I start to run me a bath. I put in my favorite scents in them and I walk out of the bathroom leaving the hot water running. I make sure to lock all of my doors and windows and I take out my clothes and lay them on the bed. I then grab some wine and a wine glass and put that in the bathroom also. I then strip out of my own, and put them in the hamper. It's getting close to laundry day, I remind myself.

I find my silk robe and wrap it around my body. Checking my phones once again I walk into the bathroom. Closing and locking the door behind I turn off the water and I light the candles and I dim the lights until they were almost off. I take my robe off my body and hang it on the bathroom door and I step into my bath. The water is hot, but no sting comes to my body. I can't even feel it really. All I see is the steam coming from the water.

Once I am settled into the water I grab the wine and I pour some in the glass. I take a small sip and sigh in relief. This is what I needed before a date that might change my life. I might have sex with him, but make him fall asleep. Maybe I can slip something in his drink to make him fall asleep right after sex. I honestly don't know what my final decisions are right now, but I have some plans and back up ones to just in case.

Caleb will hurt you. Not emotionally, but physically. He doesn't want to die of AIDS. He doesn't have long. They found the AIDS pretty late. We don't know if his wife has it or not.

Louis words cross my mind. Caleb wouldn't hurt me. Would he? I mean no, we are not all buddy buddy, but we have an understanding. We are friends, I know that. Well more like co-workers who has a sexual attraction towards each other, but honestly it is all the same. Right? Caleb is not going to hurt me, and that is final. Crazy or not, I will destroy him if I have to.

I pour another glass of wine and start to drink it quite quickly. I can't help it, I want to drink it. It is not like I can actually get drunk. My body doesn't work like that. It never will after the experiment. I start to think about my life if it would've never took the turn of me becoming the way I am now. If that was the case, I will be thirty three by now. I will be an attorney and I will probably have kids. My real human days feel like it was only a year or two ago, but it has only been ten.

After my fourth glass I have finished my soak and bath and I get out of my bathtub. Making sure not to let lots of water drip on the floor, I stand for a while and I stretch. I do so ever so slightly so that I won't slip and fall. After my long stand, I get out of the bathtub and step onto the bath rug. Turning around, I take out the bathtub stopper out and sit it on the side of the tub. I grab my robe and place it around my body and continue to straighten my bathroom.