Chapter 1

Y/n pov
I was flying in this midnight sky and as I flew I heard this sound of people yelling , dragons roaring , wood burning , and most of all the beutiful sound of a night fury soaring across the sky. I flew towards the sounds and as I flew over I saw a village and dragon where attacking them and the villagers where attacking back . Then I heard the night fury fly near me and I followed it I flew at the same speed as it and it felt good . The wind hitting my face making my hair fly back out of my face . Then as we flew together I heard something else . It wasn't a dragon , not a bird , it hit me and the night fury tangling us together and without our wings to help us fly we began to fall . I was stuck to its chest and my wings wrapped around it . Then all of a sudden I felt twigs, branches , and rocks hit my body scratching it making  it bleed . Then we stopped moving we laid there unable to move or be able tofree our selfs . I began to loose consciousness as the rope that pinned me to the dragon was on my neck and it was slowly suffocating me. Then after gods know how long  of being unconscious I woke up to someone talking and then they were quiet and suddenly the sound of ropes being cut was heard and I slowly got loose from the dragon and he got up and pinned the person to a rock but I just limped away as I saw opening but I Tripped and I fell into this cove and I injured my leg even more and then the dragon fell into here too now we're stuck again .... can this day get any worse ? I walked near the dragon and he walked away from me and went to the water and tried to get fish ." I'm hungry to " I said as I limped to a rock that was covered with moss . " guess we're stuck here" I said and sat down on the rock .
Hiccup pov
It was the next day since I freed both of those dragons . I went back there since I was worried if I hurt it and when I went to the place where I found the two dragons and I followed the trail of the crash cite to the place where I freed them and then out of nowhere I heard a dragon roar ?I followed the sound to a small cover where it had a small lake . I was knocked back into reality when I saw a black dragon trying to get out next to me , it was the night fury i was scared because it came out of nowhere but I quickly grabbed my sketchbook out of my vest and I drew it out .
Once I was finished drawing the night fury I noticed there was another dragon in the cove. It looked like another night furry it had black wings and for What I could see night furry ears as well , I slowly scaled down the rocks to get Into the cove and I walked to the far side of the lake to get a better look at the small nightfury. It was on a rock but it's wings where covering mostly it's hole body the wing span was maybe 10 feet ? I can't tell but something in me is telling me to get closer . As I was slowly walking over to the small nightfury I stepped on a twig getting the attention of the small dragon and to my surprise it was a girls face like a human girl!?!?  ! I backed away in fear as she faced me now backing away as well . She was human but she had features like a dragon ?... " h-hello?" I got the courage to say and she backed away afraid . I noticed she was hurt as she limped backwards ." Your hurt ?" I said softly " please let me take a look I can help you?" I walked towards her but she instantly wrapped her self in her wings ." I'm hiccup . What is your name ? " I asked trying to get her to trust me . "Y/n" she said quietly  " nice to meet you y/n can I help you ? I have medicine in my village ? " I asked her and she tightened herself in her wings  " no villages ..." she said in unknown accent I haven't heard anyone with that kind of accent it was cute but that's not the point I want  to help her that's all. " ok no villages . I can bring the medicine here for you . I'll be back don't worry !" I told her walking away smiling .