Part 24

Hiccup.
After y/n saved me from almost being mauled by her dad we walked along the shore and I nervously grabbed her hand .I was scared that she would pull away and hate me ,But she didn't she just held my hand as we walked . It was so strange  ,something about her  just made me forget about everything  all I could do was think of her ." Hiccup what are you thinking about?" She asked looking into my eyes trying to read my thoughts ." Oh nothing !?!?!!  " I said as I looked away and this caused her to giggle ." Ya dork!" Y/n said smileing as we continued to walk but after hours went bye decided to head back . I flew to my bed/nest thing , my little hideaway an fell asleep and everyone else wanted some dinner so they ate and fell asleep that night .
Nightmare
I woke up looking around and there where no dragons , the alpha was gone there where holes in the side of the sanctuary I flew out of the hole to see a war between dragons and man . The dragons couldn't stand a chance when our alpha was down and dead . I looked over to see my father on the ground as a man with a sword walked towards him going to kill my father . I dove down and went to push him away but the moment I touched him the sword was going into my fathers side. My eyes widened with fear and anger , I summoned a plasma blast and threw it at the man . My vision was becoming clouded by the evil alpha but I pushed threw it when I saw toothless stalking towards hiccup . I flew over there while dodging chains and other traps being through at me . I was about to jump in front of it but I was to late hiccups father took the hit . Killing him. I was sad for him and I didn't know if my father was going to make it ." Valka , my father he ..... he ............"
Nightmare end
I woke up gasping for air , that dream seemed so real . I saw blood everywhere I don't know if it where dragons or man ,it was everywhere . " y/n ? Are you ok? I heard you talking in your sleep . " hiccup said looking up to my hideaway . I was scared that the dream would happen . This would t have been the first time a dream of death Came true ." I-I'm fine ,H-hiccup really ." I said trying not to worry him ." Come on y/n I known your for awhile but I know when your not ok . I'm going up their ." He said as he walked over to toothless who was already awake by him waking up to see me . He flew up to me and climbed into my hideaway and hugged me as he saw my tears that where falling of the thought my my and his father possibly dieing at war ." It's ok . What ever happened in your dream is gone and it won't ever happen ." He whispered into my ear as just the touch and warmth from him lulled me to sleep.