Part 10

Y/n pov
As I was sleeping I had a dream of my family.
Dream begin
" Mama!!!"4 year old me said  scared as I ran to hug her legs" oh what's wrong my wee' dragon " mom said as she picks me up " I-I'm scared" I said as I wrap my little wing around my." Come out now babe it's ok" mom said kindly as she began to hum a song to calm me. I slowly peeked threw my little black wings " ok can you tell me what are you scared of , love" mom said carrying my to her and papas chair. Then a loud clap of thunder filled the air and it scared little 4year old me." Oh I see now dear. How about we do this" mom said as she made me look at her " what" I asked curiously then mom began to sing me my lullaby that always calmed me down. Then I fell asleep and mom continued to sing.
End of dream
I woke up with a smile remembering every moment when I was little and how moms beautiful voice sang and how she always knew how to keep me calm.

Hiccup pov
It's been a couple hours since y/ns song was heard and mom and I were talking  about dragons when y/n came in the room . Then I remembered about what mom said hours ago and as she was talking to mom I saw there where a little bit of scars on her wings and then I saw more of them on her shoulder but it was quickly covered with her cloths." Y/n what was that song you where singing?" I asked smiling, as he faced me with her beautiful h/c hair." Well hiccup that song means the world to me, I used to sing it with my mom. When I was a little babe." She said blushing alittle. 'Man she looks cute when she blushes.' I thought as I watched her. " really? Maybe someday I could meet your mother I bet she is woundedful." I told her
Y/n pov
"hey valka and hiccup do you want to go flying?" I asked " yeah let's go I haven't seen you fly in for ever" hiccup said with a goofy smile " same" I told him but calla said us two could go but she's going to stay here for awhile " ok bye mom" I said as we flew away but then I realized what I said and I became flustered but I didn't show it " hey y/n do you want to see something?" Hiccup asked and I nodded and he unhooked himself from toothless and then he leaned to the left and began to fall . " HICCUP!!!" I said shocked but then he did something and he began to glide ." Woah" I said in awe and he laughed " how are you doing that ? How are you flying like me?" I said shocked and he explained that he made these wing like strips and he was able to fly ." Why did you make them?" I laughed " well when I first saw you fly you gave me an idea that it would be cool if I would be able to fly and so I did a lot of work." He said and then we both saw a island ahead so we landed there .