Chapter 6

Random song ' yeah'
Y/N pov
I was now terrified of this  place  drago would come to this wretched cage and just talk to me and I just retreated back in a dark corner and tightly wrap my wings around me . But I felt like tonight was different drago didn't come to the cage tonight  ,I began to hear  cages open again and then a person came to mine the person wore a helmet that had spikes coming from it's sides . They opened it and motioned me to get out of the cage but I was to scared  I knew better then to cross drago , I have the scars to prove it but the person walked in and kneeled down to me while taking off there helmet showing it was a woman." It's ok dear ,I won't hurt you now we need to hurry before we get caught." She said kneeling down giving me a hand.  I was scared but she seemed familiar like someone I knew . She reminded my of hiccup for some reason so I painfully stood up and followed her and then a dragon came and she got on and I  opened my wings and weakly flew up to fly with her  as I flew with her I felt something prick me and my vision began to get clouded then I fell from the sky. I watched as my body was limp and the woman's dragon dove for me and grabbed me with its claws . It gently held me as we flew fast to get away from dragos fortress.
Valka pov
I helped  most of the caged dragons then I got to a cage that had something black in the corner I have been trying to free that dragon for months but something always stopped me but tonight I was determined I free it . I opened the door and I signaled it to leave but it retreated back in the corner farther. I went to it and I found it was a young girl and she had dragon features. I have never seen a creature like her but if drago had her it was not good . I managed to get her out and we were flying when I saw she began to fall .cloudjumper saved her and I leaned over to get a better look at her as cloud jumper held the girl . i saw some fresh and some old wounds on her body. Cloudjumper flew to the sanctuary and I had to drag her to my bed with cloud jumpers help . The girl was heavy and difficult to carry . When she was on the bed I took a good look at her and saw many scars covering her body but not as much on her wings,like drago made sure she could fly and not have broken wings. I went to clean her open wounds and wrapped them up as she was knocked out.  I was curious and I grabbed her wing and I gently opened it and it was massive . It was almost the size of a deadlynadders wings but I had to say she's beautiful  her face was covered in small scale like freckles she had nightfury ears and she had more dragon like features and as I was helping her my thoughts ended up on hiccup, wondering what he looked like now being 20 years. A few hours pass and I was with the alpha and had fun during feeding time for the dragons.
Y/N pov
I  opened my eyes and I had a huge headache but I saw that I was in a ice cave and I  looked down and saw that my chest,arms and leg was bandaged and I thought hard.  All I could remember was a lady saving  me and I flew with her and then I fell and passed out. I cautiously walked around , well more like limped around and I was lead to a opening and there where hundreds of dragons flying in and I thought it was cool that there where different dragons I had not discovered here in. I saw hundreds of dragons flying and baby's playing . I heard someone coming so I quickly hid , I watched as a woman came out from the cave and a two winged dragon flew towards her and she played with it ." Oh ! How are you doing cloadjumper? Hmmm?" She asked the dragon and growled softly to her . The dragon looked at me and the woman asked it what's wrong and the dragon started to go to me but I quickly jumped from the cliff and i sloppily glided down and halfway down my wings gave out and I fell to the ground hurting my wing alittle . I limped to a small cove to hide as I heard heard a dragon follow me . I gathered all of my strength and I shot at the dragon and I hit it and it flew away . I fell down in the cove and I passed out .
Valka
I watched cloudjumper go to something and I saw it was that girl I saw her fly away but she fell and hit the ground . I jumped on cloudjumper and we followed her but she attacked him and he roared as her blast hit him . He landed near the area she hit him and I looked to see if he was injured but luckily he wasn't . It just left a small burn Mark which would heal over night . I went in the small cove and there she was on the ground passed out. I called cloudjumper and he helped me take her back to my makeshift home . I put her in my bed and I fixed your bandages and i went to the kitchen to make her something when she wakes up.