Part 18

Hiccup pov
I saw y/n fly away I told mom that I'll be back to help her and she said it would be fine so I took off on toothless. I followed her , she landed at that grave of that person she read the stone that was recently unburied ." N-Noo !" She whispered then she grabbed the helmet with trembling hands and hugged that helmet ." M-mommy, noo .." she sobbed as she was now on her knees . Mommy? This's must be her mothers grave! Did she not know her mother died?" Mommy why did you have to leave me?" She sobbed and toothless nudged me forward and i and him both went to comfort her." H-hiccup what are you doing here?" She said still crying but tryed to look like she wasn't ." I saw you fly here and I was worried sk I followed you ." I told her as I  sat down and put a arm around her ." Hiccup?" Y/n quietly said " yes ?" I said and toothless put his big head onto her lap and she gave a little laugh " I miss my mother , I wish I could rewind time and stay here with my mom before she died." She told him and there was a lone tear that was slowly falling down her cheek but I wiped it away  with my thumb .
Ragnar pov
I was packing back and forth in my home since my little dragons not back yet . The front door opened but it wasn't my little girl it was valka ." Valka  have you seen my little girl?" I asked still packing she shook her head " have you seen hiccup?" She asked I shook my head " *sigh* I messed up bad valka " I said running a hand threw my black hair." What did you mess up on?" She asked " well I told my little girl that her mother wasn't here any more , but she didn't belibe me so I had to tell her that her poor mother was murdered a week after y/n left when she was a child." I told her all of it . She was shocked but replied with " don't worry Ragnar I'm sure she Well come back I know she will. " she smiled and I gave a small smile back . Then after a few minutes the front door opened and there was my little girl holding her mothers helmet and hiccup was right behind her ." My child ..." I said opening my arms to her so I can hug her and she just walked in to it ." Daddy I miss mom."  She said and I told her I did to and then she left my arms and went to her room .