Part 14

Y/n pov
I woke  up in strange room, and as I sat there figuring out where I was I remembered that I found my father. I quickly sat up and a wave of pain came over me but it wasn't supper painful to move so I stood up and walked to the door. Once I opened it I was greeted with  a long hallway that had some decorations on it like axes, swords, old shields and more then once I once I was at the end of the hallway it ended with some stairs . When I walked down them I saw dad and hiccup talking bout where hiccup lives." So your whole village owns dragons?" Dad asked hiccup not understanding how any of them could accept the dragons." Yes , I'm known as the dragon master now actually." Hiccup said bragging " hey " I said quietly with a smile and they both whipped there heads to me and dad was the first one to get to me." Little dragon , how are you feeling? Where does it hurt ? Do you want something to drink?" Dad said worried as he walked away and came back with some beer " hehe dad I'm all right" I laughed as I took a big sip of it ." Well if you are all right , then how about I school you. In how can drink the most beer" dad challenged and I agreed but hiccup said that I will not  since I'm only  20 . But I still drank with my dad and him and I both where drunk on round 10 of dads strongest beer. Dad passed out after getting in a fight with wall and girding out . And hiccup took care of drunk me .
Hiccup pov
Once they where drunk I had toothless come and help me with both of them and I took care of y/n while toothless brought Ragnar up to his room and on to his bed." Y/n why don't  we go sit on the couch ." I said to her as I gently pulled her to the couch" nooo I need to beat dad in *hic* who can drink more." She whined and it took a lot to convince her that she drank more than her father and I latex on the couch with her." Go to bed n/n" I cooed to her and she soon fell asleep. Then hoisted later I woke up to feel her wings around me making it warmer than before .