Part 16

Ragnar pov
Once I got down to the village my men already caught most of them and tied them in rope and set them to be fighting cage." Chieftain all of the dragons have been caught now" my worrier said and  he was covered in blood most likely dragons blood." Fell the whole village there will be a meeting and do not harm the dragons." I told him and before he could say another word I went back to my home. Once there I saw that hiccup was shining a light on the wall and my little girl was looking at it and tried to get it." Hello little dragon." I said walking to my kitchen " stupid dragon instincts!" She yelled out and I laughed ." So I stopped the village from hurting them for now. They have all of the dragons in the fighting cage." I said walking out of the kitchen." What do you do in this fighting cage ?" Valka asked me and I told her." Well we usually fight someone in the fighting cage. Like if one person is mad at someone they fight it out, and he train the teens to kill dragons and protect the village," I simply said and hiccup and valka gasped shocked by this information. I thought it weird that there shocked by this information, it's a way of life for us . What do they do with the dragon problem " what do you do to the dragons then?" I asked as we all walked to the fighting cage " first of all , you are going to let every single dragon go . Or you can let us teach you how to ride dragons." Hiccup and valka said in unison .

Sorry that I haven't uploading. Lately I suck I know. But I have been working on a new. Book called- pharaohs lost queen . Hope you guys check it out. :)