Part 12

Hiccup pov
It has been an hour of flying around looking for y/n. Then when I was flying on toothless I saw a village, " ok bud let's see if they saw her." I told him as we got closer and when we landed the villagers came up to us holding axes, swords, and other weapons." Woah, ok I'm not here to hurt you people" I said raising my hand showing them I'm/ we aren't a threat " why would we trust a stranger with a nightfury?" A tall man said that seemed to be the villages chieftain." Hello , my names hiccup and I was wondering if you saw a nightfury/girl around here . Have you ?" I asked him and he still stood tall and he dis agreed " chief we have caught a demon" a warrior said as he ran up to the tall bearded chieftain." I'll be there in a few moments." The man told the warrior " can I see this demon ." I asked and the man didn't say ant thing so I sent toothless away to hide in the forest near the village." Fine but if you and your dragon so much as hurt anyone or anything in this village you shall die a painful death" the man threatened and I stood my ground ." Ok that's a deal" I told him and he began to follow the warrior and he lead us to where the 'demon ' was.
Y/n pov
I was hurt pretty bad since when I was flying over the village I saw something in the ground move and I flew closer to the ground and a nets  hit me from all directions and I fell about 20 feet to the ground and when I recovered from the shock i felt a kick to the stomach and someone beat me till I was on the edge of consciousness  ." Where should we put this fowl creature?" A mans voice asked " how about the fighting cages " another voice said." Yeah that'll be good." The first voice said and I was dragged to this place they call the fighting cages ," h-hiccup " I mumbled  for help but it did nothing. Then after being dragged for about five minutes I was thrown to the hard ground. I payed there staring at a wall just thinking how funny it was that 5 years ago I  was shot down , all last year I was shot down and was a plaything , a punching bag . And not even a month of being  free and healing I am being beaten and probably going to die this time. Hmmmm about time , I thought till I heard gasps and shouting of killing me." See chief a demon" the man that brought me here said . " Y-y/n !!!" Hiccups voice yelled out and then next thing I know I feel his. Touch." What happened ?" He said as he looked me up and down as I layed  there ." EVERYONE LEAVE NOW!!" A powerful voice yelled and for some reason deep down in me , a  part of me that I locked up many years ago broke at hiccups and that .... voice , it was all to familiar .