Chapter 3

Y/N pov
4 years has passed and I had changed a lot my hair has grown longer then ever , I was now 19 years old and I still have the scar that hiccup gave me when I fell to the ground with toothless. Anyways I was flying in the night sky admiring the stars and the way the light from the moon hit the water. i noticed a ship but it was to late as nets were shot at me  and one wrapped around my body. I began to fall and I was not able to reach my knife ,I hit the water and as I slowly sank I felt the net get pulled as I was trying to get out of the net. They pulled me on the deck of the boat and as they talked amongst them selfs I was coughing up water. " look at it." " I wonder if drago would like to use her for the army" I heard one of the people say to another. " W-where am I and LET ME GO!!! I yelled and then one of the men stepped  forward. " well, little lady, you are on this boat to be in Dragos dragon army. " he said proudly and as he said that more men where tie ing me with more ropes so I could not escapebut before they could tie my hands together I formed a plasma blast and I shot it at a group of them . I  shot fire at the closest ones and they got burnt but more men quickly came to me and overpowering me and pinning me to the ground "We are on course  to meet drago and thank you for joining us dear. He would be happy i captured more dragons than expected." He said with a sinister smile then I was put below deck . I looked around the dimly lit room and it had dragons of many classes/ breeds. I heard his muffled voice say that they need did to get more dragons for drago.
Dragos camp
After days of being on this ship the air got cold fast and I could only stay warm for quite some time but I knew I'd freeze to death if I stay here long. I felt the ship stop and I was a little afraid of this drago person , I was so stupid for not paying attention of my surroundings. Some of the men where down below deck getting the other dragons and they tried to fight then but were over powered and tied to the point they couldn't move a single muscle .Then it was my turn I showed no emotion as I tryed to slow them but it was no use. We walked on this half frozen deck until we stopped near a tall tower and I looked around and saw about 50 to 100 men standing there and there was this one man that had a long black dreadlocks and had scars on his face and held a bull hook " oh what do we have here men" he said in a rough deep voice. " drago! I brought you a shipment of new dragons and on the way here I caught her for you. Free of charge" the man named Eret that talked to me when I was first caught said." You did not bring me the number of dragons I said to capture" the man said and two men grabbed Eret and held him down. Drago I guess walked down from the tower and then he stopped in front of a fire that had a metal rode sticking out of it and grabbed it and walked to Eret. I was forced to watch as drago pressed the hot metal on erets chest making him scream in pain and it hurt my sensitive ears . Drago then turned to  me he walked slowly towards me and grabbed my chin harshly . " interesting ... you are not a normal dragon ! What are you ?!?" He asked me and I bit his hand and it drew blood . He pulled his hand away and saw the blood and he slapped me violently and I slowly looked back up at him with such hatred that it could kill 10 men ." You will be broken little mouse ! You will be mine and you will obey me !!!" He yelled at me and I spit at him " never! You will never have me and I will never obey you!!!" I yelled as he waved his hand and I was taken away to a small cage . I was thrown in and they didn't Untie me I was still tightly bound not able to make a fire or use my hands to warm me . I laid there on the snow for hours shivering until a guard walked by and noticed me . He stopped to look at me and saw how the snow was beginning to cover me so he left and came back with a blanket . He went around the cage to get closer to me and he tried to throw the blanket over me and it worked . The snow that started to fall started to cover the blanket and not me . I  used my breath to warm me alittle but it didn't do much. After hours and hours of just laying there the sun went down and I heard dragons roaring and cages opening . I saw a figure fly around and then a strange creature open the cage next to mine and then it looked into mine for a second then guards were coming and the creature flew away on a four winged dragon.
In the morning I was awoken to something hitting the cage . It was drago he stood outside of my cage and managed to sit up making the blanket fall and you could see me skin was slightly turning blue . I fought my binds as he watched and I managed to break free . I tried to  shoot a plasma blast at him but it didn't work . I tried again and still nothing . " hahahah! I knew I was right! You can't fire if your cold !" He said loudly ." No! " I yelled frustrated . I tried again but still nothing and then a heavy wind blew over me freezing me . I covered myself and it warmed me even more . I went to a corner and tried to warm my self .  " you will be weak soon and I will break you !" He smiled and then walked away . I threw a snowball at his face but he dodged it he walked away and left me in the cold . A few days later I couldn't warm myself , i was freezing and I couldn't do anything about it the blanket was wet from the snow and I couldn't dry it either . Drago came back and held something hot in his hand . It was a cup of water and he threw it at me burning my skin with the hot water . My skin was pink but it didn't hurt much since the hot water splashed more on my scales on my arm .