Chapter 7

Random song
Valka pov
It was a few hours and she was still asleep so I joined the dragons to go feed and it was fun riding cloudjumper when he wanted to catch the fish .  When he was done and when everyone was done we went back to the sanctuary and I found the dragon girl missing from my bed again
Y/N pov
I was scared I woke up back in that bed and not where I last remembered . I stood up again and limped out of the room and found a small kitchen and a plate of something that sat in a table . It was cooked meat and some bread . I took both and I walked around slowly eating to meat . I found my way back to the other dragons again and i glided down again and found my spot .of her but I felt I could trust her like I did with my mother. " it's ok Hun I won't hurt you,can you please come out of your wings?" She asked in a motherly voice. I  moved my wing Alittle so that she could see my face " w-where am I ,and who are you?" I asked in a shy voice." My names valka and we both are in a dragon sanctuary,where all dragons are safe here with the protection of our alpha." She said kindly I was slowly warming up to her." Are you going to control me like the other alpha did." I asked scared and she was shocked by what I said." Oh heavens no I wouldn't do such a thing." Valka said and I sighed in relief. " you must be hungry lets go get you some food." She said standing up and began to walk away. I stood up and and followed slowly since I was limping.  As I followed I noticed that the bandages on my wore beginning to show blood ,I knew I was going have more ugly scars from that horrible man. " what food do you want to have cod salmon and other types of fish." Valka said when we got to her home / cave thing. I didn't really care about what fish I ate I was just hungry ." Let me clean your bandages before you eat .if thats ok of course." Valka asked and I thought it was nice  ok her asking  before she did something around me since I still didn't trust her completely.i nodded and and she changed the bandages.
( time skip two weeks ahead)
I trusted Valka  now and I was getting my strength back from the food and water. She reminded me so much of hiccup for some. Reason ,I woke up in this nest I made since I didn't want to sleep in valkas bed. I glided down  to her cave and she made a great breakfast , " I see that your up . So what are you doing for the day?" She asked