21

Hiccup pov
I️ had this feeling that we had stayed out stay to long . It's been already a week her and I️ was liking y/ns father and all but I️ just wanted to go back to the sanctuary to see the new dragons and all ." Mom , let's get back to the sanctuary , I️ think cloudjumper misses it ." I️ said marking up an excuse and she looked at him and then me and nodded . Now it was time to see y/n and have her come with me. Once I️ found her she was in this room sitting on a chair holding a worn helmet ." Y/n let's get back to the sanctuary ." I️ said and she breathed in and nodded and she set down the helmet and began to walk with me . Then now the big problem , getting past her father ." Little dragon where are you going?" He asked and she told him and he surprisingly nodded but he said he will be going since he wanted to know 'where his little girl wanted to go ' then after hours of flying we finally got there and y/n flew to her 'nest' to sleep and Mom showed him the place while I️ was watching the dragons then an hour later I️ suddenly felt a hand go over my mouth and it turned out to be my father ." Dad what are you doing here?" I️ asked confused but it's dad , I️ should now by now he could hunt down anything ." Where getting you  out of here. Toothless come" he said dragging me threw the way gobber  and him went threw. Then gobber stopped and had dad' handle this one' and I️ watched as he went to it with his axe but he dropped it ." I️ know what your going to say stoik." Mom began to say" why didn't I️ come back to you?" She said backing up as dad came closer to her " your as beutiful as the day I lost you " He said then they both kissed each other and then I heard someone coming threw the tunnel that we came threw . It ended up to me Y/n and gobber saw and imitdiatly went up to pin her on the wall with his axe ." Hiccup !!" She called " gobber stop ! She's a friend!" I said rushing to him but toothless beat me to her . " thanks tooth." She said to him patting his head as toothless guarded her from gobber ." Hiccup . Who is that?" I heard dad ask . " haha well dad .... that y/n...." I told dad  nervously ." Ok, Val did you know about her?" He asked mom and she nodded and to make matters worse y/n's father cam in the room ..... great." Little dragon wha....ts going on ?" He asked her and she told him " well dad , nothing much . The usual of getting a knife to my neck ." She said crossing her arms and looked at gobber " Sorry " he said scratching the back of his neck.