Chapter 4

Hiccup pov
It was strange not seeing  Y/N I miss her and just seeing her . Ever since she first left I have felt alone even with everyone around me I missed her deeply and how I thought about her almost every day and evening g. even though she visited me a year ago. It still feels like yesterday that he was here telling me of all the islands we went to and all the adventures she had been on and I'd tell her about how everyone had dragons and we were building stuff for the dragons and the new adventures the gang and I went on . I wanted the gang to meet her but she always refused and I still don't know why ... I need to ask her about it the next time I see her . how I really want to tell her that I still have the same love... I-i mean crush for her when I first met her. Then Astrid hit my arm and I was back to reality " hmm " I looked at Astrid " what's on your mind? " oh it's nothing. Anyways I'm Going to be flying toothless and discover more islands" I told her  as I called toothless " hiccup!" Astrid yelled after me as I got on toothless and flew away. " thanks, bub." I said as I rubbed toothless head as he flew higher in the sky . " bud where do you think Y/N is  right now?" all I got was a grumble  from toothless As we flew higher in the sky towards the clouds " yeah, yeah I know I should be happy with dating Astrid but  I wish Y/N wasn't  afraid  of meeting other people.she didn't trust me when I said everyone changed "I said but then  toothless hit me with his ear." ok sorry." I laughed smiling as the wind  hit my face making me relax from all the stress from berk and everyone there . I laid down on toothless and just stared at the sky thinking more about what I'd tell y/n the next time I see her . I watched the sky slowly get darker and darker until I realized that it was about to be sunset and how did I not realize that we have been flying all day. When I got back to berk everyone was yelling at me for disappearing and questioned where was I but I ignored them . I went to my room and toothless laid on his bed while I grabbed my book and I flipped to the page were I drew y/ n ...it wasn't the best but it was the only thing I had to her .

Y/N pov

I was sitting in the cage these people put me in and as I sat there still recovering from the hot water ,someone came to the cage and I saw it was drago again. " once I am strong enough I will kill you! " I threatened him and he didn't like that."I WILL HAVE YOU LEARN WHO THE ALPHA IS HERE!!!!!" he shouted in pure anger and when he did I was going to make sure they didn't break me. I just let him see my hatred for him show. he walked away and after 20 minutes he came back with two men and they entered the cage and walked up to me and began to hit and kick me but not to my wings. by the time they finished, I was bruised all over and I coughed up blood and Drago just watched them beat me and when he called them off they left. I was in pain but he didn't scare me but I knew I would not let them make me a slave. Drago just stood there watching me struggle to breath and I could tell he was enjoying my pain . I tried to use my fire but I still was unable to . I desperately wanted to burn that disgusting face of his . Dragons men They made sure my hands were tied good so I couldn't fight back " enjoying your self ?!! Sick bastard!!" I gritted and drago got very angry as I looked at him as I struggled to breath .drago hit the cage with his bull hook and he stormed away . I was there alone all night and as night came it was freezing I wasn't wearing thick cloths . I always stayed where it was warm and when it snowed I stayed in caves to keep warm . The wind was brutal tonight it froze the blood that was on my skin and my wings were beginning to go numb . I sat there as I heard the creature was back again . It was freeing more dragons and it was back at my cage . It looked at me and tried to go closer to me again but more Guards were running towards it and it flew away on a dragon. The next day drago had his men chain me to another dragon and we walked for hours until we got to a open spot where the sun shined and from the sun alone my body felt it's faint heat . " I'm talking to you!" Drago yelled yanking on my chains making me fall. I slowly picked my self off and I secretly tried to make fire and I saw it was working . I managed to catch the rope on on me I fire and I freed my hand and I shot fire at drago managing to burn his arm badly . He looked down at the burn and then me and he sent his men to get me but I fought them off as much as possible until I was over powered and was brought to my knees . The held me down as drago pulled a knife and he slowly walked towards me ." What are you going to do? Kill me ? Go ahead I have no one that cares about me !!!" I growled at him and drago pressed the knife to my neck and he cut me alittle and he laughed ." Big talk for a little girl !" He said pulling the knife away and he began to talk about a alpha dragon and how he can control me ." You won't ! I won't let you!!!" I screamed but drago ignored me he began to yell and swing his bull hook and the ice I front of us broke and a massive dragon came from the water . My dragon instincts were wanting to submit but my human ones didn't , i head my head tall as drago stopped screaming and he pointed as me . My ears were filled with a bumbling sound and I tried to block it out but it was getting loaded and loader ." Stop....... stop it !!! Make it stop!!!" I begged as it began to hurt . The men let go of my arms as I went to block it out I could feel my body go under its control ." Drago please make it stop!! Plea——" I stopped and my bloody was under the alphas control . Drago pointed up and my wing started to make me fly and then he pointed down and I was on the ground In front of him . " are you ok little girl? Want to fight me ? I'm open ! You can hit me !" Drago said to me holding his arms out and I desperately wanted control of my body but nothing . I hated it ! I Wouldn't have wanted my worst enemy to be like this . Drago told me to shoot fire at his men and I did they blocked it but I still did until one of them fell back and I was just about to fire another blast when drago said to kill him . I watched in horror as I watched my hand catch fire and me kill the man . Drago laughed and told the alpha enough . I fell to the ground and I was able to control my body again slowly . I looked over to the man and I saw I did kill him ." What did you do!!! You made me kill a man!!!!! You monster !!!!!!" I screamed as I flew up and I started to shoot at drago he blocked it and I went to attack him by diving down and attack him . I was blinded by rage to even think of just flying away that when I did dive down to attack him he used his bull hook and grabbed my wing and yanked me down and I fell down and slide 20ft injuring myself even more and I just watched as drago walked towards me and scoffed and he tied a rope to my leg and began to drag me across the rough ice and snow . When we made it back he threw me in my cell and left. This repeated for a week and I was terrified to be near drago and he was able to command me what to do he broke me . He had me wear a metal collar and he lead me around the whole fortress . He had me do his bidding, and I hated it so much but I couldn't do anything . Erik tried to talk to me when I was in my cell but all I did was to try and sleep but my body wouldn't let me . It was making sure I could survive and I was beyond tired the longer I was here.