chapter 5

Y/N pov

it has now been 2 months now that I have been at this wretched place and I missed hiccup, I missed how kind he was and how goofy he was . He was the only human I trusted and I wish I was with him right now . I had been beaten almost every day and was given enough water and food to bearly survive." well how is my precise dragon girl? do you still think you have the spirit to attempt to fight me?" I just wrapped my wings around my body  I lifted the metal collar and the cold metal stung as it touched a new part of my neck .." not talking are we?" he said and I just wrapped by black wing around me even tighter." I think I should have you stretch your wings dragon."Drago said ." Please no! I beg of you please don't make me !"." I whispered thinking of a way I could escape from this place. then I remembered about my plasma blast that comes from my hand.i was a pretty good shot at it but i am to weak . I heard the cage open and I saw that there was Eret standing there with a chain in his hands ." I'm so sorry" I tried to fight him off but he over powered me . I was lead out and then we walked to shore and drago was there with his staff. Eret handed him the chain and drago  smirked and began to shout while waving his staff and a giant bewilder-beast   Came from the water. Drago then turned to me and pointed his staff towards me as well " please no!!!! Drago please stop !!!! I beg of you make it stop!!!" I screamed as , then suddenly my senses became overwhelmed . I covered my ears trying to block it out as my rvision was being clouded which made every thing blurry. I suddenly lost control of my body all I could do was watch. I began to stretch my wings and took to the sky then when drago was done playing with my use sing the   power . I fell to the ground shaking in fear as drago walked up closer to me.

Eret pov
When I gave drago the chain I regretted it but I had to so when drago brought out the alpha she began to stumble and held down her nightfury ears. She did this for a few minutes when she suddenly stopped , she looked at the alpha and then she stretched out her black wings and began to fly and from now and then drago would pull on the chain to make her fall to the ground. When the alpha was finished giving her commands she fell to the ground and began to shake uncontrollably .drago walked up to her and placed a foot on her back as she began to sob . Drago grabbed her hair and pulled it as he took his foot off of her . She begged to be set free but drago just dragged her back to her cage and left . I just stood there and watched as she wrapped her body in her wings . " I'm sorry.... I didn't know drago would do this to you...." I told her . I felt bad so I opened her cage " you can fly away ! Hurry before anyone sees." I told her and she didn't move I kept it open until I heard someone and I closed it . I walked away and drago sent me away to get him more dragons .